Re: Why call a Asian island car Euro

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by Honda rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28infront</i>
    <b>Hey stupid watching a civic burn a Vette, only on in your dreams. I wanted to know what was meant by euro in regards to the nice looking Accord which is still no supercar. Not some little boy's civic dreams. The NSX and the S2000 are the only two street supercars made by Honda, they both need more horsepower but they are supercars. The Accord is a nice car, just no supercar. The civic is a little economy car with no balls, it is not nice and nothing but a cheap little want to be. If you were to paint all civics pink that would show the true puss nature of the little piece of crap. I don't want to put anyone down but a civic is not, and can't be a fast car. If you dump enough money into a civic that you think it is fast it will only burn up trying to race with real supercsrs. You only hate American cars because they kick civic ass. I don't hate all imports. I do hate civics, not really the car but the punk's that want to make them out to be something THEY ARE NOT!!! I am open-minded I just hate it when a civic is compared to a Vette.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Go to morpheus and download clips of civics beating vettes, vipers and stangs. <!-- Signature -->

2. Why call a Asian island car Euro

I really don't know does euro stand for European? Is it that they are coping European cars, can someone tell me???

3. I dunno, in europe, there's the Accord Type R, in Japan, there's the Euro-R.<!-- Signature -->

4. pretty sure it was made in europe, and body was probably designed there too.<!-- Signature -->

5. nope, it's the opposite.<!-- Signature -->

6. never mind. im thinking of the new civic Si. it will be produced in a plant in England, designed of course, in Japan. <!-- Signature -->

7. u wanna know why

because thiscar was not made in good ol japan it was designed and produced in europe just like the new Si! peace im out dometics suck!!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Hey stupid watching a civic burn a Vette, only on in your dreams. I wanted to know what was meant by euro in regards to the nice looking Accord which is still no supercar. Not some little boy's civic dreams. The NSX and the S2000 are the only two street supercars made by Honda, they both need more horsepower but they are supercars. The Accord is a nice car, just no supercar. The civic is a little economy car with no balls, it is not nice and nothing but a cheap little want to be. If you were to paint all civics pink that would show the true puss nature of the little piece of crap. I don't want to put anyone down but a civic is not, and can't be a fast car. If you dump enough money into a civic that you think it is fast it will only burn up trying to race with real supercsrs. You only hate American cars because they kick civic ass. I don't hate all imports. I do hate civics, not really the car but the punk's that want to make them out to be something THEY ARE NOT!!! I am open-minded I just hate it when a civic is compared to a Vette.

9. lol, ok, with the amount of $ you'd have to put in a civic to get it to beat a corvetter, u could buy a corvette, and a civic, or a nice used supra or 3000GT, or an NSX, so there's no point, and if u can dish out the $ to continously upgrade a civic, why not just get credit and but a real supercar, personally, i love civics, adn the're great cars, and they make good race cars, but only against other cars of that kinda, not V8 or anything

10. The races on Morpheus are incomplete and crap, but I bet that was the biggest 5sec thrill of your life. On Morpheus the civic is racing, the Vette is only driving in traffic, the film was taken from inside the civic as they passed a Vette that was not raceing. Total crap! Did you see the 240Z with a Vette motor cramed in it doing doughnuts, that was cool. For a civic to compete with the Vette it needs all-wheel-drive, or rear-wheel-drive. FWD can not handle the horsepower that would take, FWD pulls too much from side to side. You can make a S2000 fast, but $$$$ ????

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28infront</i>
    <b>The races on Morpheus are incomplete and crap, but I bet that was the biggest 5sec thrill of your life. On Morpheus the civic is racing, the Vette is only driving in traffic, the film was taken from inside the civic as they passed a Vette that was not raceing. Total crap! Did you see the 240Z with a Vette motor cramed in it doing doughnuts, that was cool. For a civic to compete with the Vette it needs all-wheel-drive, or rear-wheel-drive. FWD can not handle the horsepower that would take, FWD pulls too much from side to side. You can make a S2000 fast, but $$$$ ???? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There are so many clips of Civics beating vettes, stangs and vipers. Not just the ones ur talking about. And how do u know the vettes', stangs' and vipers'drivers aren't trying? Condiering those cars aren't that expensive. And I bet the civics cost more than those. Since they are so hard-tuned.

Of course, there are clips of Excorts and focuses beating NSXs, Skylines, Supras, vettes, stangs, vipers, too. It's possible. But again, the excorts and focuses are probably cost more than the NSX.<!-- Signature -->

12. If you think a civic can beat a new 2002'z06 and you believe all the staged home videos you see I am sorry for you. Oh well supercar is all in fun.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28infront</i>
    <b>I really don't know does euro stand for European? Is it that they are coping European cars, can someone tell me???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Euro does stand for European. The European Type-R (Euro-R) is supposedly slightly different in flavor from Japanese Type-R, and Euro-R is just that in Japan.

14. i hate it when people driving civics act like they're driving some supercar, and it's dumb how people say a civic can smoke a Ferrari, vette or any other car, it can't really smoke any of those cars, for the people who says it can i want to see a STOCK civic smoke a stock vette or Ferrari.

15. Why call an Accord anything but a piece of shit?

16. Its clean and sporty modifications show alot of resembelance to Euros.
    Funny how 12 cylinder european car makers would leave a 4 cylinder in this.

17. This car is nice but I would never buy it.<!-- Signature -->

18. It's still nice for a Honda, i hate the new civic, looks like a mini MPV.<!-- Signature -->

19. The skyline is almost as gay as a honda civic!!! RULE SHIT

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28infront</i>
    <b>The skyline is almost as gay as a honda civic!!! RULE SHIT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Don't diss skyline( or any other cars) when u don't have prove.<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z28infront</i>
    <b>Hey stupid watching a civic burn a Vette, only on in your dreams. I wanted to know what was meant by euro in regards to the nice looking Accord which is still no supercar. Not some little boy's civic dreams. The NSX and the S2000 are the only two street supercars made by Honda, they both need more horsepower but they are supercars. The Accord is a nice car, just no supercar. The civic is a little economy car with no balls, it is not nice and nothing but a cheap little want to be. If you were to paint all civics pink that would show the true puss nature of the little piece of crap. I don't want to put anyone down but a civic is not, and can't be a fast car. If you dump enough money into a civic that you think it is fast it will only burn up trying to race with real supercsrs. You only hate American cars because they kick civic ass. I don't hate all imports. I do hate civics, not really the car but the punk's that want to make them out to be something THEY ARE NOT!!! I am open-minded I just hate it when a civic is compared to a Vette.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hondas r very nice cars... and they r designed for suping up...tuned civic can kill a Corvette...... u don't know nothing about Imports<!-- Signature -->

22. You rednecks never cease to humor me. Questions like these only require common sense, not answers.<!-- Signature -->

23. OK hondas are not gay, the drivers are gay!!!