Re: Why does everyone like vipers so much?

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by tiger005, Aug 9, 2002.

1. true.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DdM</i>
    <b>Why does everyone like vipers so much? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I think the <b>real<b> question is: Why does everyone hate Vipers so much? I swear, you'd think the car stole their jobs, burned their villages, and raped their women.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You bring up a good point Guibo, Dodge decided to make a stylish monster that could annihilate most of those Japcrap and European cars everyone loves. I for one love domestic cars. We dont worry cramming every little gadget into our cars and making $100,000+. We go right for brute power and speed and dont waste our time with all the other nonsense. Hence the reason the Viper was made. Show a little respect.<!-- Signature -->

3. Why does everyone like vipers so much?

Usally every american car is cheap and crappy like this one. japanese cars and other forgein cars are alot better

4. how does this car "suck"? it is cheaper and faster than an NSX which is probally your favorite

5. this is one of the sweetest cars on the planet and your dissing it the nsx probably is your favorit car and it SUCKS. once the Ford GT40 comes out and dominates the market(whitch it will) you and your trashy jap car will be bankrupted!! or they will not make cars to compete with it.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DdM</i>
    <b>Usally every american car is cheap and crappy like this one. japanese cars and other forgein cars are alot better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How do you define "better"?

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>this is one of the sweetest cars on the planet and your dissing it the nsx probably is your favorit car and it SUCKS. once the Ford GT40 comes out and dominates the market(whitch it will) you and your trashy jap car will be bankrupted!! or they will not make cars to compete with it. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the GT40 looks like shit<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DdM</i>
    <b>Usally every american car is cheap and crappy like this one. japanese cars and other forgein cars are alot better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Would you so kind as to enlighten us to how every single car produced by a company other then the US is superior? Also, explain to me how every American car is "cheap and crappy"? Have you ever been inside a Viper, I sure as hell doubt it..<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from E46_M3</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>this is one of the sweetest cars on the planet and your dissing it the nsx probably is your favorit car and it SUCKS. once the Ford GT40 comes out and dominates the market(whitch it will) you and your trashy jap car will be bankrupted!! or they will not make cars to compete with it. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the GT40 looks like shit</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the gt40 is sexier than anything bmw could ever dream up...seeing ur a m'fan and all.

but wtf...does bmw have a supercar like the gt40?<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DdM</i>
    <b>Why does everyone like vipers so much? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I think the <b>real</b> question is: Why does everyone hate Vipers so much? I swear, you'd think the car stole their jobs, burned their villages, and raped their women.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DdM</i>
    How do you expect us to believe this load of crap you're telling us? By that post, you think that a Datsun 510 pickup is better than this car just because it was made in another country? How stupid can one person be? Some Japanese cars MAY be better, but there are a lot of foreign cars that this car beats the living tar out of. So please, explain your post, as it has left me utterly confused.<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ibanez281</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DdM</i>
    I think the <b>real<b> question is: Why does everyone hate Vipers so much? I swear, you'd think the car stole their jobs, burned their villages, and raped their women.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You bring up a good point Guibo, Dodge decided to make a stylish monster that could annihilate most of those Japcrap and European cars everyone loves. I for one love domestic cars. We dont worry cramming every little gadget into our cars and making $100,000+. We go right for brute power and speed and dont waste our time with all the other nonsense. Hence the reason the Viper was made. Show a little respect.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If your thinking what I think your thinking, I don't hate the Viper I actually quite like it, well the looks, <!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ibanez281</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>

You bring up a good point Guibo, Dodge decided to make a stylish monster that could annihilate most of those Japcrap and European cars everyone loves. I for one love domestic cars. We dont worry cramming every little gadget into our cars and making $100,000+. We go right for brute power and speed and dont waste our time with all the other nonsense. Hence the reason the Viper was made. Show a little respect.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

aight, i'm not gay or anything, but Guibo, i love ya man. how can u not liek the car, and even if u don't, IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT WILL BEAT THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF ANYTHING U DRIVE, AND IF WANT UR HIGH END FERRARIS AND LAMBOS, JSUT BRING EM'. with the money they cost, i can get 2 VENOM 800S (165G A PIECE) AND KICK UR ASS TWICE.

peace<!-- Signature -->

14. actually 99% of jap cars suck, my dad had 2 datsuns and they both blew<!-- Signature -->

15. i don't know how anyone could be dumb enough to start a thread like this. its a shame.<!-- Signature -->

16. I know why your asking people stuff like that, because your trying to spot glitches in it(The Viper). It is really a shame that you are bringing race and country into this. Here you go taking a great website forum, and terrorizing it by writing crap about how Japanese cars rule and American cars suck; and by most likeliness, you have never driven a Viper or any American car.

And another tip. Learn how to write and spell.

17. I would have to agree that the American cars do lack that top of the line performance of European cars. But the Viper in this case is quite different from the Camaro or a Firebird. Viper's are not only exciting but they also have that Grand Turismo feeling about them. They just are a different kind of American car. As far as those shit on Jap cars go. Don't even put those #$%# ass Honda's and queer #%$ Asian cars in the same category as Mercedes and BMW. Those monkey's don't even know what a good car is.

18. Everyone like vipers so much cause vipers are good

19. All y'all are getting a little too carried away. I do believe that the Viper is overrated, but then I realize that it is offered at a good price. I wouldn't buy one, but it's still good car. Personally, I prefer Imports over American cars. I don't mind American trucks, SUVs and vans though. That's the market in which domestics rule, no doubt. But their cars are not that great if you ask me. (I'm talking about average day cars, not supercars.) They have horrid styling, and unnecessarily big engines. They lack technology in their cars and cover it with large amounts of hp. Imports on the other hand have high levels of technology imbedded in their cars, but lack in size of the interior and power (which can be altered so is no problem). Every car has an advantage and disadvantage, period. No country, race or car company is better than the rest. They are just better at certain things.<!-- Signature -->

20. Why people like vipers

1. They look nice

2. they are powerful

That's all you need<!-- Signature -->

21. Japanese cars suck, no offense. American cars are #$%#ing good. You're just jealous because the Viper will kill the Modena, Maranello, and other cars.
    If it's cheap, why can't you afford it? Having a little trouble paying the rent on your station wagon?

22. The GT40 looks way better than your gay-ass M3.

23. they are just too sweet they are beutifull n fast!!

i love them

matty rulz

24. If it's so crappy, can you explain to me why it is considered to be one of the best if not the best car under $100,000?

25. That's right! If japanese cars are all so much better...well, I'll drive the Viper, and you take your...("chuckle")...Civic!...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHHHH boy. Hilarious!