Re: WHY DOES EVERYONE

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by mpg, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Are you some kind of spambot that randomly posts "how true!" in every topic or something?

2. i TRULY doubt the vette outhandled the 911 and it is kind of dumb to compare it to TRUE SUPERCARS CONSIDERING IT ISNT ONE AS U GUYS SAY ITS A SPORTS CAR SO HOW YA GONNA RESPOND TO THAT I USED YOURONW WORDS AGAINST YA and if the vette did outhandle the 911 im sure he was all over the road and every tme was about to loose it but he luckily kept it well what do u want us to compare it to anyways no ther cars will compare to it price wise excpet othjer american cars and we dont particularily like american cars he european cars with this much hp are 4 doors look at american sedans grandma cars

3. you need help.<!-- Signature -->

4. i need help your the one with 900+ posts on a website and its the facts would u rather have me lie like you or be an asshole like you

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>i need help your the one with 900+ posts on a website and its the facts would u rather have me lie like you or be an asshole like you</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    1.)Please try to be polite.
    2.)Please try to become literate.
    3.)Please try to acquire some car knowledge. There's plenty right here on this website.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>i need help your the one with 900+ posts on a website and its the facts would u rather have me lie like you or be an asshole like you</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    And you have about 95% of your posts lke that one.<!-- Signature -->

7. This car doesn't even have any engineering credentials.

8. He kinda has a point though, all you people do is compare this to everything