Re: why dont they produce this car

Discussion in '1922 Lancia Lambda' started by PenneyWise, Aug 10, 2002.

1. why dont they produce this car

Imagine yourself siting at a stoplight. next to you is a one nice sportscar. You rev your engine, he revs his. The light goes green...and he kicks your ass. Who cares, this car is the coolest car ever! This is the pimpingest car in the world. PLEASE PRODUCE THIS CAR LANCIA. if you still exist.

2. You my friend are compleatly Retarded!<!-- Signature -->

3. But lets say that you put, say, a Viper V10 with Stage 2 Tubos. That would just be too cool! Now this IS the coolest car ever!

4. What the hell do you mean why don't they produce it? It was produced. In the 20's you #$%#ing idiot!!!

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PenneyWise</i>
    <b>Imagine yourself siting at a stoplight. next to you is a one nice sportscar. You rev your engine, he revs his. The light goes green...and he kicks your ass. Who cares, this car is the coolest car ever! This is the pimpingest car in the world. PLEASE PRODUCE THIS CAR LANCIA. if you still exist.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I doubt they're gonna make this car, cuz it's um... kinda not the 1920's anymore

6. hey PennyWise were u drunk or sth when u posted that mssg? hahaha
    yeah I suppose it is a nice car, but it's like from the 1920's.
    if u really wanted u could prolly pick up an old one of these at some old timer auction in Europe.
    But now that you're back to your senses (I hope) you may wanna rethink that one....
    but hey, everyone has their own taste..<!-- Signature -->

7. I we todd did.
    I sofa king we todd did.

8. I hope you feel better Venom "we todd".
    P.S. Your a Queer

9. im gunna agre wit pennywise on dis 1. dis be da phizzatiest car n de hole wid wurld. (furgiv mi spelin, i jus got hukt on fonix) it be de bom babee! look at dat top speed...i no uv a few geo metro's dat cant evun hang man! WHOOOOHOOOOO. ridin low on 20's dog. drop dat SOB to da ground n put a kit on it...yeh dog, we kikin now!

10. Thanx LMX. You realy know style when you see it.

11. Re: why dont they produce this car

Seriously, a Viper V10 with those narrow tires? You would spin all the rubber off, or the car would into pieces...