Re: why ricers?

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by Grizz2K4, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The Type R of the Civic and Integra are the RACE Versions of the Economical Cars they spawn from.

The Type R variants come with better suspension, with stiffer springs, lower ride height, wider/taller/stickier tires.

Type R's also have more power... In the Civic's case - Si Civic = 160 HP, Type-R Civic = 185 HP. DX Civic = 98 HP...

The Type-R's also have better Transmissions, and Factory Body kits as well.

So, when you buy a Type R Integra or Si Civic (Seeing how the Type R Civic is Japan/Europe only), you buy a pre-made race car you can only make better. When you buy an LS Integra or CX Civic, then you're buying the Crap Economy Versions and modifying those is when it becomes pointless.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fenix4116</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroz28jr</i>
    <b>why do yall spend do much effort trying to make an economy car into a race car? its like teadhing a yorkie to attack when you can just get a rott.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->WTF did you just say?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I think hes saying why teach a Yorkshire Terrier (a dog about the size of my foot) to attack somone when you could just get a rottweiler (a dog I wouldn't put my foot anywhere near).<!-- Signature -->

3. Forget rottweilers, I have a couple american bulldogs and a pitt bull, plus muscle cars to match them.<!-- Signature -->

4. why ricers?

why do yall spend do much effort trying to make an economy car into a race car? its like teadhing a yorkie to attack when you can just get a rott.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroz28jr</i>
    <b>why do yall spend do much effort trying to make an economy car into a race car? its like teadhing a yorkie to attack when you can just get a rott.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->WTF did you just say?<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>Forget rottweilers, I have a couple american bulldogs and a pitt bull, plus muscle cars to match them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Your muscle cars match your bulldogs and your pit bull? Those must be some ugly cars.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>The Type R of the Civic and Integra are the RACE Versions of the Economical Cars they spawn from.

The Type R variants come with better suspension, with stiffer springs, lower ride height, wider/taller/stickier tires.

Type R's also have more power... In the Civic's case - Si Civic = 160 HP, Type-R Civic = 185 HP. DX Civic = 98 HP...

The Type-R's also have better Transmissions, and Factory Body kits as well.

So, when you buy a Type R Integra or Si Civic (Seeing how the Type R Civic is Japan/Europe only), you buy a pre-made race car you can only make better. When you buy an LS Integra or CX Civic, then you're buying the Crap Economy Versions and modifying those is when it becomes pointless.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

have you ever seen a civic in a real race. I think not.<!-- Signature -->

8. speedvision touring car race. yellow hatchback civic DX. owned by privateer roger foo. i watched the whole race, which he won.<!-- Signature -->