Re: Why the hell isn't this on the Acura forum?

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by accordsirh22a, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>Hey *****! Why don't you go down a couple posts where I was the last to post a thread! Haven't seen you do anything about that! Who's the ignorant one again? YOU and your butt-buddy! As long as he keeps that name, he will always get flamed! As far as my ignorance goes...Hmmm let me see, you own an Accord! Nice car, but is it a sports car? NO! Why? Cuz it's front wheel drive! Sports coupe maybe but no sports car. Is it a SuperCar? LOL Yeah right, keep dreaming!
    Don't base what you know about how do drive corners off a huge videogame manual that Gran Turismo comes with!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How childish is this gonna get from you? When did I call my car a supercar, and when did yours ever classify as one? If your car is a supercar, then mine must be an exotic. Nice try there son. The drive train layout has nothing to do with how a cars performace is classified. If this were the case, then there would be only 3 performance classifications, FWD, RWD and AWD. This car right here would rip yours a new one on a track, so SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH! Notice it's FWD! Now, I'm going to clarify this one more time for you, since you are really having a hard time understanding this. You stated that this car is an RSX no matter how you look at it, and they both come from Acura. These were your words, if you don't believe me then re read it. So what you are saying is that the Honda Integra TypeR comes from Acura? Nothing comes from Acura dip shit. They are all Hondas, this is what I'm telling you for the one millionth freaking time now, and it has yet to sink into that thick skull of yours! The reason it isn't in the Acura RSX forum is because it's ONLY sold overseas and only as a Honda!!! When they come over here badged as a TypeR, then yes it will be an Acura and yes it will be an RSX. The thing is, it hasn't happened yet. When it gets here, then you can ***** and whin about something stupid like this to SC.net about the placement of this car on their board. What would be the sence in putting this car in the Acura RSX forum, when it isn't even for sale in the USA yet, which would happen to be the only country to get the Acura badging? Gran Turismo manual?? LOL! That reminds me. Sorry about that, I didn't realize there was a Z28 in there or an SS. Quess that goes to show you those cars mean nothing to me when I play even a video game, let alone real life. Tell me, who rides that short yellow bus again??? Grow up, or shut up little boy.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>Man you really have a problem reading! The Type R is comming to the US, so it should be in the Acura forum! Again, for the last f*cking time I don't need you to tell me where Acura came from I know dumbass! Second of all, if your reasoning is the case then tell me why they posted the 03 Cobra before it came out? I know it's an American car, but your saying shit, like if it's not out yet it'll stay in the Honda forum. And even though I know this is an International site I don't need you to clarify it for me!

And as for your car being exotic, well, if you actually knew what choice of words you spoke you'd realize that "Exotic" means from a foreign country so yes your car is exotic, not gonna argue with you there! Please tell me this, if your so damn good a turning in which you still have to naturally slow down before you hit speed again, why must you insist that a car with about 140lbs of torque could beat a car like mine in a race. And by the way, I don't give a shit if you offer to race me on a twistie road, cuz I'd laugh in your face and peel off! Your getting really annoying with your insecurities in here, I hope Cornerho comes back and helps you out.

Oh yeah by the way the Camaro is in Gran Turismo dumbass! And where the hell did that come from anyway, I'm making fun of you claiming you can do what you probably read from a manual, not what cars in the damn game. Again just you changing the subject to get the last word in! Give up, and as for little boy....To be quite honest with you, if I saw you I'd probably not race you, I'd probably get out of my car and beat the living shit out of you! Who's the little boy now! Oh wait, I forgot you become a big man when Cornerho is around you don't you? He makes you feel good about yourself? Well again you two are alone here, so go off and spend your time behind the Wendy's you meet at and just be together, you damn gay lovers!
    Your name is BRUCE right?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where else would you put a new 2003 Ford Mustang, in the Chevy forums? Your a moron man, get a grip with yourself. Yes, the TypeR is coming according to you, but until it's arrival on US soil, it's still officially a Honda. Did you even look at that web page? Did you see any Acura badges on it? End of story man, stop arguing about it. The reason I say I can beat your car, regardless of how much torque you have, is because I've seen it happen with my own two eyes and with a less powerful car then mine. I can bring the guy in here that owns the Camaro to vouch for me. Ask CornerHo about it, he's the one that whooped a Camaro just like yours in a road race. Go ahead and see what happens if we meet and you decide to get out of your car and "kick my ass". You better practice drinking through a straw too before you decide to attempt this one. I can tell you think your car is the shit because it has big numbers. I'll bet you can bench press 1000lbs too right? Give me a break, your a freaking little retard that can't drive and surely can't fight his own way out of a wet paper bag. Again, you are forgetting to read the whole post before you post. Go back, and re read what was said about Gran Turismo. What's CornerHo got to do with my manhood? When was the last time you saw him post here? Did you happen to read my post to your boy fenix stating that if he got lucky, CornerHo might come with me NEXT TIME. I do pretty much everything by myself. If CornerHo wants to come along for the trip, then that's entirely up to him. Who's alone again? I havn't seen anyone backing your sorry ass up in here. Look, let me put it to you this way. You are a moron without reason, or a doubt. You came in here and asked a completly stupid irrelevant question. I gave you an answer in the simplest form I could possibly put it, and you still don't seem to understand it. I know you are now fully aware that Acura is Honda. What you don't understand is that this car is in the Honda forum because that's the only way you can get the car now. You go right ahead down to your local Acura dealer and tell them you want a brand new Integra TypeR. They are gonna laugh in your face, cause it isn't for sale here. When it does make it's arrival, then SC.net can put it in the Acura forum also. Until that happens, it's gonna stay in the Honda forum. Now, that I've told you for the billionth time, do you understand yet. Oh yeah, my car isn't an exotic. Takes a little more then just being from another country to acquire that title. My car was built in the Honda America plant in Ohio.<!-- Signature -->

3. "In a race, the smaller the numbers are, the better"... um... not the numbers you mentioned (hp and torque). perhaps times, but you didn't say anything about that. OH, and ihaterustangs isn't alone, i'm not even a screamin chicken and I got his back.<!-- Signature -->

4. Funny how you all go around and call me morons when your the ones eager to come back at me!
    First of all I don't lie everything I've said is true
    Second of all, Civichatchback whatever the hell, stay out of it, your a waste of time.
    Cornerho and Accord boy, please to tell me how you two shut me up?
    You two haven't said one thing to back up your statments let alone came up with anything original.
    Again it's just you two trying to get the last word in, so give up!<!-- Signature -->

5. man, like that other guy said "go back to the muscle car forum" by now we all saw your 3rd grade intelligence. i hate white boys like you. answer this question: is it 6 spd or automatic?<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from japcarsrthebest</i>
    <b>man, like that other guy said "go back to the muscle car forum" by now we all saw your 3rd grade intelligence. i hate white boys like you. answer this question: is it 6 spd or automatic?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->well you have shown us in your sig that you are not open minded and base every thing on where a car is "produced"!<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hsckris</i>
    <b>"In a race, the smaller the numbers are, the better"... um... not the numbers you mentioned (hp and torque). perhaps times, but you didn't say anything about that. OH, and ihaterustangs isn't alone, i'm not even a screamin chicken and I got his back.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WOW, you are so intellegent. No shit dumbass, I was talking about the small numbers being better as in LAP TIMES!!! What makes you think I meant HP or Torque? READ CAREFULLY with this one please. If you got rustangers back, then that's great. I can see why you got rustangers back, morons do flock together. I am now officially ignoring all the morons on this site. If I ignore you, then you are officially a moron to me, and aren't worth the time of day anymore, just because your not intelligent.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from accordsirh22a</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hsckris</i>
    <b>"In a race, the smaller the numbers are, the better"... um... not the numbers you mentioned (hp and torque). perhaps times, but you didn't say anything about that. OH, and ihaterustangs isn't alone, i'm not even a screamin chicken and I got his back.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WOW, you are so intellegent. No shit dumbass, I was talking about the small numbers being better as in LAP TIMES!!! What makes you think I meant HP or Torque? READ CAREFULLY with this one please. If you got rustangers back, then that's great. I can see why you got rustangers back, morons do flock together. I am now officially ignoring all the morons on this site. If I ignore you, then you are officially a moron to me, and aren't worth the time of day anymore, just because your not intelligent.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Are you #$%#ing stupid? YOU mentioned hp/torque, YOU did, and then said smaller numbers are better, idiot. I was only referring to the numbers YOU mentioned, YOU said not a word about lap times or times of any kind. I'm not intelligent, right. In what grade did you drop out? Second? I can almost guarantee I'm smarter than you, bring it on biatch, oh wait, I'd better not guarantee, b/c you'll probably just lie and say you've graduated from Harvard w/ a 4.0 and have an IQ of 200, b/c your not smart enough to embarass everyone with the truth. <!-- Signature -->

9. "***** eat shit 'n die (ha, ha)
    Ice cube comin' at you at crazy pitch
    (Why?) I think a ***** is a *****"

"And watch you get mad 'cause you know it's true (you know it)
    But a nigga like me, I say '#$%# you'
    Do like Ice Cube, slam his ass in a ditch (slam his ass)
    'Cause a ***** is a *****"

-NWA

<!-- Signature -->

10. Why the hell isn't this on the Acura forum?

People can argue about whether or not this is an Integra or RSX. Whether your in the US or not in the US it's an RSX out of it, it may be an Integra but you know what? I don't give a rats-ass, both are from Acura and if you come up here and say "Acura is from honda fool" I tear your ego apart you'll wish you never talked to me again becuase as much as I know Acura is Honda, there is an Acura Forum so put it there! The old Integra Type R is on it why isn't this on it? Integra RSX or what-have-you this car here is it's replacement so why the hell isn't it on the Acura Forum?<!-- Signature -->

11. the same reason the 2002 NSX-r isn't in the acura forum

12. You Idiot. Why can't People Understand that this is a JAPANESE Version of the RSX! In Japan, there is no such thing as Acura! Acura is Honda's AMERICAN Luxury division.

The OLD ACURA Integra Type-R is in the Acura Forum because it is the AMERICAN ACURA Version. There is no OLD Integra Type-R in the Honda forum because the Supercars.net Guy didn't put it there!

Why do you insist on being an Ignorant Fool?<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>You Idiot. Why can't People Understand that this is a JAPANESE Version of the RSX! In Japan, there is no such thing as Acura! Acura is Honda's AMERICAN Luxury division.

The OLD ACURA Integra Type-R is in the Acura Forum because it is the AMERICAN ACURA Version. There is no OLD Integra Type-R in the Honda forum because the Supercars.net Guy didn't put it there!

Why do you insist on being an Ignorant Fool?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

NO SHIT MOTHERF*CKER! WE all know about the Acura/Honda shit! But the RSX is going to be available in Type R's an Identical car to this "Name" Don't go off talking shit you can't back up asshole!<!-- Signature -->

14. #14 accordsirh22a, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    You know, you're beginning to work on my nerves. First you talk shit in the Skyline forum, and now this one?? You drive a Camaro, go HOME!! Get ready to read Japanese, cause I'm about to shut your stupid ass up. Are you ready, really really ready?? Notice this is Hondas official website in Japan, and also notice that this car is called the INTEGRA, not the RSX. STRIKE 3, YOU'RE OUT! Your a #$%#ing schlep you know that. No, you probably wouldn't know what one of those is. All Acuras, are Hondas, not the other way around dipshit. Here are a few more examples, the Acura NSX is a Honda, the Acura RL is still called the Legend, and so on and so on. So, before you talk your self into a bigger hole then what you already are in, I suggest you do your homework first. PEACE!

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/integra_r/ <!-- Signature -->

15. Hmm... smell a dusch bag... If you didn't know... ACURA get's the WATERED DOWN HONDAS. And then Acura goes and sells em in the US. You can find any Acura you think has legitimate performance, Honda will have something better. Acura NSX, Honda has the complete NSX. Acura RSX, Integra Type R, there you go. So the people who are 'lucky' enough to live in America get screwed over cause we get the watered down models. *sob sob* To answer your question, it's the INTEGRA TYPE R, because that's what Honda chose to call it. It rang up it's American Luxery Counterpart and said 'yo, here it is, water it down and call it the RSX... stupid americans.'

16. #16 I AM GOD, Aug 9, 2002
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from accordsirh22a</i>
    <b>You know, you're beginning to work on my nerves. First you talk shit in the Skyline forum, and now this one?? You drive a Camaro, go HOME!! Get ready to read Japanese, cause I'm about to shut your stupid ass up. Are you ready, really really ready?? Notice this is Hondas official website in Japan, and also notice that this car is called the INTEGRA, not the RSX. STRIKE 3, YOU'RE OUT! Your a #$%#ing schlep you know that. No, you probably wouldn't know what one of those is. All Acuras, are Hondas, not the other way around dipshit. Here are a few more examples, the Acura NSX is a Honda, the Acura RL is still called the Legend, and so on and so on. So, before you talk your self into a bigger hole then what you already are in, I suggest you do your homework first. PEACE!

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/integra_r/ </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your a dumbass and your a f*cking asshole! First of all you started the shit in the skyline forum you and your butt buddy slut CORNERHO! Need I say more about his name? Second of all I know about Acura/Honda...My question is about the forum not the damn f*cking cars! You have to be the most ignorant dumbass in this forum becuase you have a problem with reading the whole sentence. Were you the kid who went to the special room in Elementry School? Sounds like it!<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CORNERHO</i>
    <b>RUSTANGER. SSSSSSHHHHHHH i did not give you permission to speak yet. can't you see that adults are talking? do i need to shut you up AGAIN? R. I. P.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Please tell me how your gonna do that! Cuz you never did! EVER! You haven't had one good comeback, nor do you realize your ass got handed to you not just by me, but by everyone! Obviously you realize your my ***** you little Corner-Ho! Now do as your name says and get in that corner and be the little slut ass ho you really are in this forum!<!-- Signature -->

18. #18 accordsirh22a, Aug 9, 2002
    HAHAHA! Checkmate?? Yeah right. The name CORNERHO derived from him making cars like yours look like his bitches in the corners on roads. Don't try to make yourself cool by thinking up something totally moronic. Once again, your limited use of vocabulary and swear words, is really showing me how intellegent you are. GROW UP, or SHUT UP! I think you better go to the GTR Nur forum and check the CORNERHO thread. There you will find me, shutting you down once again about this thread. Here, let me make it easy on you simpleton.

http://www.supercars.net/cMsg?viewThread=true&bottom=15&year=2002&make=Nissan&model=Skyline%20R34%20GT-R%20Nur&fn=107 <!-- Signature -->

19. Hey *****! Why don't you go down a couple posts where I was the last to post a thread! Haven't seen you do anything about that! Who's the ignorant one again? YOU and your butt-buddy! As long as he keeps that name, he will always get flamed! As far as my ignorance goes...Hmmm let me see, you own an Accord! Nice car, but is it a sports car? NO! Why? Cuz it's front wheel drive! Sports coupe maybe but no sports car. Is it a SuperCar? LOL Yeah right, keep dreaming!
    Don't base what you know about how do drive corners off a huge videogame manual that Gran Turismo comes with!<!-- Signature -->

20. Man you really have a problem reading! The Type R is comming to the US, so it should be in the Acura forum! Again, for the last f*cking time I don't need you to tell me where Acura came from I know dumbass! Second of all, if your reasoning is the case then tell me why they posted the 03 Cobra before it came out? I know it's an American car, but your saying shit, like if it's not out yet it'll stay in the Honda forum. And even though I know this is an International site I don't need you to clarify it for me!

And as for your car being exotic, well, if you actually knew what choice of words you spoke you'd realize that "Exotic" means from a foreign country so yes your car is exotic, not gonna argue with you there! Please tell me this, if your so damn good a turning in which you still have to naturally slow down before you hit speed again, why must you insist that a car with about 140lbs of torque could beat a car like mine in a race. And by the way, I don't give a shit if you offer to race me on a twistie road, cuz I'd laugh in your face and peel off! Your getting really annoying with your insecurities in here, I hope Cornerho comes back and helps you out.

Oh yeah by the way the Camaro is in Gran Turismo dumbass! And where the hell did that come from anyway, I'm making fun of you claiming you can do what you probably read from a manual, not what cars in the damn game. Again just you changing the subject to get the last word in! Give up, and as for little boy....To be quite honest with you, if I saw you I'd probably not race you, I'd probably get out of my car and beat the living shit out of you! Who's the little boy now! Oh wait, I forgot you become a big man when Cornerho is around you don't you? He makes you feel good about yourself? Well again you two are alone here, so go off and spend your time behind the Wendy's you meet at and just be together, you damn gay lovers!
    Your name is BRUCE right?<!-- Signature -->

21. Okay I've about had enough of you! As for kicking your ass!
    Yes I can defenitely kick your ass!
    You wanna know my bench? 385lbs!
    My height 6'5"
    My weight 225lbs!
    Hmmm, oh yeah and by the way, since your car is made in America do you consider it domestic then?
    I'm sick of argueing about your damn car, and if Cornerho doesn't back you up then I guess that leaves you alone, not me! Everyone that all of the sudden came on the Skyline forum were my back ups. Don't believe me? Read the sig!
    Answer my damn question! Where do you get off thinking a car with 140lbs of torque can take off from a turn? Compared to a car with over 300lbs? Get a life, f-bodies and mustangs do relatively well with road races and your just showing your ignorance with such close-minded arguments!

Again your still alone! So take your front-wheel drive car and go home to your daddy little boy!<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>Okay I've about had enough of you! As for kicking your ass!
    My height 6'5"
    My weight 225lbs!
    Hmmm, oh yeah and by the way, since your car is made in America do you consider it domestic then?
    I'm sick of argueing about your damn car, and if Cornerho doesn't back you up then I guess that leaves you alone, not me! Everyone that all of the sudden came on the Skyline forum were my back ups. Don't believe me? Read the sig!
    Answer my damn question! Where do you get off thinking a car with 140lbs of torque can take off from a turn? Compared to a car with over 300lbs? Get a life, f-bodies and mustangs do relatively well with road races and your just showing your ignorance with such close-minded arguments!

Again your still alone! So take your front-wheel drive car and go home to your daddy little boy!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Man, you really are a bonehead!! Who cares what the hell you bench or how big you are, that means nothing here. You could be a freaking midget for all I care! You got back?? What, the other idiots saying the same thing you are! Please! You’re a joke. You just don’t have a clue!! Go back to the American Muscle Forum or don’t they like you either??

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b>Okay I've about had enough of you! As for kicking your ass!
    My height 6'5"
    My weight 225lbs!

Again your still alone! So take your front-wheel drive car and go home to your daddy little boy!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL, who is alone again????? So, just cause you bench 325, that means you can kick my ass? How do you know this? How do you know I'm not some amatuer boxer, or a black belt in a martial art, or just down right good at street fighting? So, if Arnold Schwartzeneger got in a fight with Jackie Chan, then you would take Arnold because he can bench more weight?? Or if Mike Tyson got in a fight with a professional weight lifter that can lift a small car over his hear, then you would take the weight lifter? What a moron you really must be. I see now why you think your 6000hp Camaro with 20,000 ft/lbs of torque can beat me in a road race. If the numbers are bigger, then it's the best right. Only thing is, in a race, the smaller the numbers are, the better. PEACE<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from japcarsrthebest</i>
    <b>"***** eat shit 'n die (ha, ha)
    Ice cube comin' at you at crazy pitch
    (Why?) I think a ***** is a *****"

"And watch you get mad 'cause you know it's true (you know it)
    But a nigga like me, I say '#$%# you'
    Do like Ice Cube, slam his ass in a ditch (slam his ass)
    'Cause a ***** is a *****"

-NWA

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->please take the honda emblem off your avatar. youre tarnishing it.<!-- Signature -->

25. Because it's a Honda, dumbass