Re: would u buy it over the s class?

Discussion in '2002 Jaguar S-Type R' started by impreza-guy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. would u buy it over the s class?

<!-- Signature -->

2. No, I don't think so. I have a lot more respect for mercedes benz, and the S-class is such a great car. There certainly are things about this that I favor over the S-class though (clear lens headlamps)

3. no, probably not, unless it was an S63 AMG. by the way these to cars are in different classes, i think the C or E class would be a better comp.

4. It depends on which S class it is, but i think this one's better than any MB. If i could choose between a Brabus tuned S class, i'd slap myself for having thought about buying a Jag.<!-- Signature -->

5. I would take the S-Class. It is a whole different type of car, and compares to the upscale model of Jag, the XJS. Yea Brabus tuned MB's are nice. =)

6. Man even the S600 doesn't compare in HP to the S-TYpe R! I'd definently go for the Jag.<!-- Signature -->

7. not aimed at the same market...............the XJR is more an S-class competitor......and even they're aren't directly aimed at each other<!-- Signature -->

8. Driver's car pretences with an auto box? Confusing proposition, though I'd go with the Jag. You're right Brit Cars do rule - TVR should be in there somewhere though!<!-- Signature -->

9. I think TVR's are preety competetive to the Dodge Viper. That is what Gran Turismo taught me. =)