Re: WOULD U BUY IT?

Discussion in '2002 BMW M3 GTR Straßenversion' started by bimmerzrule, Aug 9, 2002.

1. WOULD U BUY IT?

i'll buy this babe

2. If I had the money I would definetely buy it.
    I'd have a hard time choosing between a Koesnigsegg CC, this and a BMW Z8.<!-- Signature -->

3. for the money, i have a few cars on my list that i would buy first<!-- Signature -->

4. good post vspec. for this money( if i had it) i would take a normal m3 smg for everyday driving and for the weekends i would add some exotic like the twin turbo 911 or a ferrari.

5. Yes, only if I had the money.<!-- Signature -->

6. if you had the money, you would be stupid not to buy it. this car is the shit, plain and simple.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from milhouse4life</i>
    <b>if you had the money, you would be stupid not to buy it. this car is the shit, plain and simple.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I disagree entirly! For the same money I could build a better car. I'm certian of that. $230,000? Are you insane? For the same money I would take a 1970 Porsche 914, add a twin turbo flat 6 3.6 litre engine and trany. Re-enforce all parts, up the boosts, add sound deadaning material, etc. (this is a car Ive always wanted to build a supersports car out of). With this money I KNOW I could build a better car.

This car is not worth $230,000. At least not to me. Id also rather have the new Lamborghini instead. <!-- Signature -->

8. listen, 'burning ass', if i had the money, i would buy your sorry mom and take her ass to cuba, where i would proceed to get her smacked up to her eyeballs and #$%# her stupid with a wooden mallet. assface twat.

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lazerman2001</i>
    <b>listen, 'burning ass', if i had the money, i would buy your sorry mom and take her ass to cuba, where i would proceed to get her smacked up to her eyeballs and #$%# her stupid with a wooden mallet. assface twat.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where the hell did this come from?? Are you looking to be banned after only ONE POST?

10. If i had the money, i would make this my race car and take it in road rallies, its #$%#n awesome!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Analogic</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from milhouse4life</i>
    <b>if you had the money, you would be stupid not to buy it. this car is the shit, plain and simple.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I disagree entirly! For the same money I could build a better car. I'm certian of that. $230,000? Are you insane? For the same money I would take a 1970 Porsche 914, add a twin turbo flat 6 3.6 litre engine and trany. Re-enforce all parts, up the boosts, add sound deadaning material, etc. (this is a car Ive always wanted to build a supersports car out of). With this money I KNOW I could build a better car.

This car is not worth $230,000. At least not to me. Id also rather have the new Lamborghini instead. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You said it all right there. Only the BMW lovers who hate other supercars would play 230,000 for this car. Lamb over this anyday.

12. If I had the money , I'd buy the Speed 12 , or a Lotus and a big house.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from milhouse4life</i>
    <b>if you had the money, you would be stupid not to buy it. this car is the shit, plain and simple.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

**** off! Provide us some explanations before critisizing this masterpiece.<!-- Signature -->

14. If only I had $225,000...<!-- Signature -->

15. I am a die hard BMW fan but unfortunatly i would have to say i would not by this one. i would rather buy the M Coupe or a Z8 and tune them a bit.
    <!-- Signature -->

16. NIce car, too expensive. Many other cars I would prefer for that price range.

17. i would buy it and have long enjoyable sex with it

18. ITS A Big Manuer Wagen,

Please stop

I HATE BMW's
    nobody in Deutschland has them
    Ich habe keine zeit fur scheissters<!-- Signature -->

19. ill buy this FOR my babe.. for me the road version of c5-r

20. i would buy it az a third or fourth car after Mercedes cLk gtr and koenigsegg,,,<!-- Signature -->

21. I would buy it but... I'd wreck it in less than a week and then I'd get fired.

22. Of Course I would.
    Just imagine the damage this would do to many car's reputation at the autobahn.<!-- Signature -->

23. I'd easily take this over a ferrari 360, my god!! a look a like 330ci with 450bhp in it, its like a tiger disguised on a kittie costume... just think about smoking some sucker in the highway driving his fancy modena... you gotta be kidding me, i'd definitely buy this baby if i had the money.<!-- Signature -->

24. no, i would not buy this car. not even if i was super rich. there are many many cars i'd take over this. its not exotic enough to deserve a $225,000 price tag and i've heard that its not that much faster over a stock M3 (i read that in Road and Track...forgot which issue, i think it was Dec. 2001).<!-- Signature -->

25. I'd get a 360 modena...Its faster then shit, This M3 is meant for the track where i only go like once a month, and the 360 looks a lot more stylish.