Re: would you rather have a f40 or a porsche carrera GT?

Discussion in '1987 Ferrari F40' started by 962 boy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. would you rather have a f40 or a porsche carrera GT?

<!-- Signature -->

2. carrera gt

3. f40<!-- Signature -->

4. Carrera GT, but only just

5. This is a real tough one...I would take the F50 over either of them, but I will probably go with the Porsche because it should be faster when it comes out....F40 is sweet too, and boy does it look good.<!-- Signature -->

6. Ferrari F40 kick`s the F50 and the Carrera GT`s ass. Its the best car ever made.... next to Ferrari F40 GTE of course!!!

7. I would rater had a Ferrari F40 instead of the GT, It`s much more style over the Ferrari!

8. Ferrari F40

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lamborghini Diablo GT</i>
    <b>I would rater had a Ferrari F40 instead of the GT, It`s much more style over the Ferrari!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->d e rætt d audun, stå på dett....

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerrariAKL</i>
    <b>This is a real tough one...I would take the F50 over either of them, but I will probably go with the Porsche because it should be faster when it comes out....F40 is sweet too, and boy does it look good.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->the GT bets the F40`s toppspeed by only 6kph... and beat it on 0-100 with about 0.2 sek thats not much

11. F40 - RULES !!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Both cars are nice, but I would pick the Carrera GT concept.<!-- Signature -->

13. HA! both.

BTW, its only about 11 years young. Not too bad.<!-- Signature -->

14. THe Porsche Carrera of Course, the Ferrari is butt ugly
    don't forget to check out the 911 Carrera 4

15. F40, no question.

16. I would pick the F40, not only because its a Ferrari but because it looks Phat. The F40 was one of the first true exotics ever built, and I think its the best Ferrari ever, not including the new F60.

17. hehe i dont know how can people take a porsche carerra GT over this F40. the ferrari 1991 F40 is now about 350.000.00$$$ and the carrera GT 2001is not more than 150.000.00$$$$<!-- Signature -->

18. This is raw, the GT seems (take note) to be a prissy little girl beside this.<!-- Signature -->

19. Are you serious!!! The carrera GT is a car for babes, F40 is for MACHO men!

20. I prefer the Carrera GT , the F40 is very unconfortable.
    The Carrera GT is an all day supercar , the F40 was made to kill cars on a race track.

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I used to own a F40,but sold it to get a F50. F50 has much better performance and looks better. Im aslo trying to buy a mclaren,willing to pay double the price. If u own 1 let me know.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i know someone from a small country near Singapore..he has 6 of them , very low mileage , full Mclaren history .always garaged and non smoker cars.

if you want i can ask him to sell 1 of them to .
    price will be in the region of 1.5 Millions $ .

<!-- Signature -->

22. F40 without a doubt. the only Porsches I would have over an F40 would be a 917 or maybe 962 (road legal versions)

23. the hitmanwrx555, i dont think that you know what you are talking about. once you drive an f40 you will never think that it is ugly again. its easy to say when you've probably never even seen one in real life. i'll reply with some pictures of my f40 and you'll see that it is a piece of art. the cars are completly different, i think that it is extremly hard to decide. the f40 is a race car straight out of the box, the gt is meant for a very high end street car. check back here later this week and you can see those pictures.

24. Hi

i would go with the F40. just more of a car
    but isnt it better to compare those 3?

Ferrari F40
    Porsche 959
    L. Diablo VT/SV
    all late 80's/early 90's, around same power, and real supercars.

of those 3 i would go with the F40 anyway<!-- Signature -->

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOrules</i>
    <b>hehe i dont know how can people take a porsche carerra GT over this F40. the ferrari 1991 F40 is now about 350.000.00$$$ and the carrera GT 2001is not more than 150.000.00$$$$</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Boy do you have your facts wrong! The price range for the Carrera Gt is from $350,000 to $400,000. I will pick the Carrera because it looks better and is a Porsche. THe Carrera Gt is no chick car. Its actually a car that will get you a chick. This car isn't bad for its time.<!-- Signature -->