Re: wtf is chevy doing

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary' started by FerrariKonig, Aug 9, 2002.

1. wtf is chevy doing

chevy is one of the worst cars in the world in my opinion, esp. coming out with this ugly ass design of what they call a car or a pretty "neat-o" camero-one of the freakin weakest cars in the whole freakin world.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SIRWACKALOT</i>
    <b>chevy is one of the worst cars in the world in my opinion, esp. coming out with this ugly ass design of what they call a car or a pretty "neat-o" camero-one of the freakin weakest cars in the whole freakin world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your a moron! I notice that you express your opinions very well but without some back-up! In this forum you either put up or shut-up! So unless you actually have some proof that this is one of the "freakin weakest cars in the whole freakin world" Dont post again!
    YOu tell me how a car with well over 300horses and well over 300lbs of torque is weak? Let me guess...Your neon R/T could whip it's ass becuase you just bought a canister of "NOS"? Give me that canister so I can use it as laughing gas, I need a reason to laugh becuase you're not very funny! Get off this forum you ignorant boy!

3. He can't be a boy. Boy's know Chevy's are the best. He's a disgrace to the WORLD.<!-- Signature -->

4. don't worry boys, he is getting banned as soon as we get enough complaints about him at the database
    <!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SIRWACKALOT</i>
    <b>chevy is one of the worst cars in the world in my opinion, esp. coming out with this ugly ass design of what they call a car or a pretty "neat-o" camero-one of the freakin weakest cars in the whole freakin world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Wow your dumb. Chevy is not a "car" it's a car company. I think the stupidity of the first six words or so in your post just coated the entire point. No one is going to listen to you arguement after you say "Chevy is the worst car" LOL.

6. Challenge, but never disrepect, the bowtie, my friend.<!-- Signature -->

7. Chevy is trying to regain the bugdet they had 5 years ago.

they won't stay gone for long

8. so in other words everyone but odin and and sirwackalot are uneducated about this car am i right because unfortunately for you two, the camaro is coming back to kill your nissan skylines and other mports.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroking396</i>
    <b>so in other words everyone but odin and and sirwackalot are uneducated about this car am i right because unfortunately for you two, the camaro is coming back to kill your nissan skylines and other mports.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->How ^$($)%^ stupid are you LOOK CLOSELY AT WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!! the f-bodies are not selling well THUS GM is regaining a strong budget and when they do they will BRING THEMBACK.AND I AM NOT A FU(KING RICER I HATE RICERS

don't jump to conclusions.

10. well you made your point well now i understand what you meant sorry to p[iss u off guy.
    <!-- Signature -->