1. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Wow, the_freek, you mised the point of my post completely. Whatever. It should be pretty close to that fast (estimates in Road and Track). But who cares, my main point was that Artinator's post is rediculous.

2. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

this car looks like a piece of shit!!!
    look at the form!!!
    Mclaren all the way!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

For $800,000+, it is no doubt a total waste of money,
    And did I mention this bugatti should be tossed in the trash heap? And not just one of them, All of them. Or better yet, how about a one way trip to the crusher. It could also be used as a landing pad for a monster truck. Maybe it could be the most expensive exploding car in an action packed movie.....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

let's see your car beat this. And anyways, people can afford this unlike you...you know why....cuz u can't work hard enough to get ur blibg bling. trust me... one day it will past you by and u'll be begging that u had one. so kiss my ass!

5. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Sorry, but I do NOT lust and nut over hyped uped and overrated 1000 horspower leather chairs bolted to four wheels with over a million thing'a'ma'jigs that serve no real useful purpose other than making the manufactors rich.

Now lets turn the table,
    Would you spend over $5000 for a bicycle? such as the one under my name? (cause if u do, you would surely know that the thrill of going fast vertically downward, far exceeds that of going fast horizontally forward)

I would also seriously doubt that this car could survive a 50+ foot drop off the edge of a cliff, (people who spend that kind of money on this type of car would surely try something that stupid)
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

You do realize you sound like a total ass when you say "vertically downward" and "horozontally forward" right? They both mean the same thing, it would make you sound much more educated if you said simply vertically and horozontally. Oh, and you do realize that any car can go every bit as fast "vertically downward" as your bike. Gravity is the same everywhere on earth...

7. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Wow, the_freek, you mised the point of my post completely. Whatever. It should be pretty close to that fast (estimates in Road and Track). But who cares, my main point was that Artinator's post is rediculous.

8. #8 TurboJZA70, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Dude why are you even on a Car site???

please dont join mine. www.driftcore.com everone else though, please do.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NinjaAssaultSquadElite</i>
    <b>Artinator, why the hell are you comparing this to your bike? Who would drop a car off a cliff?-NOBODY!! Are you insane?
    And if you're not impressed or interested in cars why are you posting on this website anyway?
    And there are barely any production cars faster than this in the world (0-185 mph in 13.9 seconds). It is overly expensive but it is also way faster than almost everything (including the McLaren F1 once its over 120mph or so). Oh my god this forum has reached a new low. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"barely any production cars faster than this"????

this car is a concept, these numbers are ESTIMATES. find where it says this thing has gone 250+mph and ill shutup. Until then im going to sit here and argue with all the RETARDS

10. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Wow, the-freek, you missed the point of my post completely. It should be close to that fast (est in Road and Track). Who cares, my main point was the Artinator's post is ridiculous.

Oh, and somehow my first post got deleted, but it is quoted above so whatever.

11. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Artinator</i>
    <b>Sorry, but I do NOT lust and nut over hyped uped and overrated 1000 horspower leather chairs bolted to four wheels with over a million thing'a'ma'jigs that serve no real useful purpose other than making the manufactors rich.

Now lets turn the table,
    Would you spend over $5000 for a bicycle? such as the one under my name? (cause if u do, you would surely know that the thrill of going fast vertically downward, far exceeds that of going fast horizontally forward)

I would also seriously doubt that this car could survive a 50+ foot drop off the edge of a cliff, (people who spend that kind of money on this type of car would surely try something that stupid)
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you talk about bikes because your probably not old enough to drive a car, that thought is reinforced by your ridiculous posts..anyhow, any bike could not survive a fifty foot drop if there was solid earth at the bottom, and even if the bike survived, you, the rider, would'nt. i guess thats not a bad thing though.
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Hate to say it, but you have all been TROLLED!!!!

13. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

you are an absolute idiot. Sure this car can't drop a 50 foot cliff, but can your special bike go 252 mph, didn't think so. And who's gonna respect a 5000 dollar bike? You roll up anywhere on a bike, people are gonna laugh. If you roll up anywhere in a Bugatti people are gonna respect you. Gonna take your girl out on the town sittin on your handle bars? And this last part is to The Freek. This isn't a concept car anymore you idiot. its in production. I love how people come on here talking shit about stuff they have no idea about. Comparing your bike to a 800k car...?

14. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

The Bugatti 16/4 has gone to 186 mph in 14 seconds!Thar is amzing.I think that if this car can accelerate to 186 that fast than it can easily go over 250mph.Next time shut your mouth freek.Your just another fast and the furious wanna be ***** ass hoe-bag skank cock suckin queer.

15. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

I agree...keep your dirty bugatti - bashin - bitchin - mouth shut ya hoe.

16. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from the_freek</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NinjaAssaultSquadElite</i>
    <b>Artinator, why the hell are you comparing this to your bike? Who would drop a car off a cliff?-NOBODY!! Are you insane?
    And if you're not impressed or interested in cars why are you posting on this website anyway?
    And there are barely any production cars faster than this in the world (0-185 mph in 13.9 seconds). It is overly expensive but it is also way faster than almost everything (including the McLaren F1 once its over 120mph or so). Oh my god this forum has reached a new low. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"barely any production cars faster than this"????

this car is a concept, these numbers are ESTIMATES. find where it says this thing has gone 250+mph and ill shutup. Until then im going to sit here and argue with all the RETARDS</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's not a concept car anymore it's going into production next year

17. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

are you a retard this is a frigin awesome car and is on my top ten.
    name one other compqany to have thier cars be t5he best at everything at one point, biaaattccchhh!
    <!-- Signature -->

18. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Shut up squeezer! You aint got no idea what you are talkin about. Let's see you ride your oooh wat was it again...not...$5000!!! Bike horizontally (like everyone else) and go 1/100 faster than this car. And when you're riding your precious little bike and you get hit by a car, I'm going to laugh at you. Dumb ass.

19. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Artinator, f*** your Walmart bike. And why are you even posting these comments on a car site. And you were saying vertically downwards. To do that, you don't need a bike. Just jump of a cliff and you are going vertically downwards. And this is one of the best and fastest supercars ever produced. And kindly don't fill up this awesome site with your crap<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steinamyte</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Artinator</i>
    <b>Sorry, but I do NOT lust and nut over hyped uped and overrated 1000 horspower leather chairs bolted to four wheels with over a million thing'a'ma'jigs that serve no real useful purpose other than making the manufactors rich.

Now lets turn the table,

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you talk about bikes because your probably not old enough to drive a car, that thought is reinforced by your ridiculous posts..anyhow, any bike could not survive a fifty foot drop if there was solid earth at the bottom, and even if the bike survived, you, the rider, would'nt. i guess thats not a bad thing though.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    There are lots of bikes that can survive a 50 foot fall. I jump off 15 foot ledges with me on the bike regularly. The rider wouldn't survive, but a $5000 bike sure as hell would.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

Crikey just reading one of these threads is enough to make me throw up.
    Abuse abuse abuse swear swear swear

Arguing about a car's price? Come on these things are built for people who swim in money, and use notes to light cigars.

And someone comparing the VALUE of an expensive bike to an expensive car, and immediately you guys are abusing the hell out of him!

Bitching about him saying vertically downwards, and horizontally forwards, come on!
    Did you ever think that its possible to go vertically UPWARDS, and horizontally BACKWARDS.
    horizontally does NOT mean forwards
    veritcally does NOT mean downwards

And because this guy owns a bike, does that mean he DOESN'T own a car?
    NO! It means he gets out and does things, instead of sitting at home on his computer looking for people to yell / swear / abuse on forums while pretending to know alot about cars.
    Have a cry about a 800 000 dollar car? How do you 3/4 of that was used to make the car, have you realised how revolutionary this machine is? It has pushed many limits, and performed extremely well.
    Did you think that he was just making sure all the idiots on this thread could understand?

And if you think your not an idiot, then stop acting like on by submitting all these posts I would expect from someone who is clinically insane.
    Can't you Americans have an ordinary debate, or conversation without making a fool of yourselves?
    ( my apologies to all of those who arent American)

Sorry, but I really had to get that out before I exploded.

Cheers

22. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

zhegao, that is not a good way to make friends on this site, and when one has no friends, he is usually the subject of merciless taunting. You're new, so maybe you don't know this, but it's more effective to state facts in a calm demeanor rather than just start rattling off baseless crap that no one cares about.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: ABSOLUTE GARBAGE........PERIOD

unfortunatly u show a clear sign of really bad taste
    a car like this is a masterpeice,an absolute beauty

24. te-he

i'm not sure which is funnier: this guys obviously mis-aligned veiw of cars in general, or the fact that you all let him get your dander-up.

25. Re: te-he

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from beefwheels</i>
    <b>i'm not sure which is funnier: this guys obviously mis-aligned veiw of cars in general, or the fact that you all let him get your dander-up.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well you seem to be letting the fact that people annoy us annoy you, so aren't you being hypocritical?<!-- Signature -->