Re: You want this car in production? Say your world here:

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by MrPopo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You want this car in production? Say your world here:

Just tell those folks at GM how much they need to make this car a reality.

2. id like to see it<!-- Signature -->

3. Done and Done... (check Cheap car Forum)<!-- Signature -->

4. yeah, id love to see this car in production

5. The car god (my father) has listened to my pleas, and this car shall be produced. <!-- Signature -->

6. I think they should put this car into production and market it as a Viper killer. Which is exactly what this car should be.

7. I'd also like to see it make it into production.<!-- Signature -->

8. Man, I just cant help repeating myself when I look at this car. CADDY!!! PLEASE!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!

9. I believe that this car will the major venture to dig GM out of the Import/Export rut they are in. Surely if you notice, GM's more luxurious brands are not the exactly the best selling cars in Europe. The reason is due to build quality, performance and other reason. I hope they truly make this car to be Euro-contender. It has very sharp lines and razor appearances. It is definitely something that I would enjoy being in. I'm sure that the VTS you have produced will be an eye-catcher in europe too. A good idea is to work more on engine technology so that your engines car run at larger displacement, make more power, yet still consume the same fuel that the competition does.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

10. this car better go into production! i dont usually like Cadillac, but this is one tight concept and i would like to see this car on the road.

11. "Sooooo hot, want to touch the heiny." I would love to see this car in production, this would destroy the viper, and do it in style too.

12. SOOO cool. I love CADILLAC's mmmmmmmmmmm CORNY NAME THOUGH....<!-- Signature -->