Re: ????

Discussion in '2006 Lexus SC430 GT500' started by pointman4000, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this has got to be one of the most goofy-lookin things that i have ever seen. gm needs to get its act together and stop building weird shit trucks like this, the avalanche, and the aztek. with the ford lightning and dcx coming out with the ram srt-10 yesterday, the general is gonna be left in the dust.
    btw; what happened to the silverado ss?

2. 454SS??? They stopped making that long ago, it was bad ass.

3. i think i actually gave thenm the idea for a sporty, convertible truck the size around an S10 with a V8 a couple years ago. i also mentioned a cool sound system, and from what i here it does. maybe not but i love chevy more then ford(i mentioned the "side and hood scoops" on the mustang and asked if they affect aerodynamics and, in my mind thay did, but nothing really showed up. maybe a cobra R and some saleens without hood scoops, but thats it). all and all, chevys best. they actually listen(but they dont give you credit of course). that feels good.<!-- Signature -->

4. the roof is almost to lumpy, but besides that it is pretty neat. But for the replacement for the Firebird, it deserves a 6 speed and no bed. it is a good truck, but not a replacement for the Camaro and the T/A

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RJam</i>
    <b>this has got to be one of the most goofy-lookin things that i have ever seen. gm needs to get its act together and stop building weird shit trucks like this, the avalanche, and the aztek. with the ford lightning and dcx coming out with the ram srt-10 yesterday, the general is gonna be left in the dust.
    btw; what happened to the silverado ss?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

there is a new silverado ss concept. the first one ever made with extended cab. looks pretty good but not too much else is known about it.

6. I hated this truck the first time i saw it, ugly, it was in purple too. I eventually realized this was i truck with V8 pushing it. You could always get packages to lighten this damn thing, if you need to. I give it a thumbs up in new car design by Chevy. I could see this as a black truck with flames coming up the hood and back.

7. Damn this thing isnt road worthy. Who the hell would think of this shit. Man someone must have had a big doesage of somethin cause this is an ugly peace of shit.

8. This is the most hideous thing ive ever seen. The Volkswagon Thing is better looking than this.<!-- Signature -->