Really gay

Discussion in '2000 Mosler Twinstar Eldorado' started by Matthew4300, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Really gay

DC286 r u a #%$ or just asupporter of them?<!-- Signature -->

2. Nice concept though. Shouldn't have done it with a Caddy. Its kinda like that guy's Hundyi(sp?) Tiburon with two engines. He runs 10s in it. I hear its a bi*ch to start though.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Really gay

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from l337 0l\l3</i>
    <b>Nice concept though. Shouldn't have done it with a Caddy. Its kinda like that guy's Hundyi(sp?) Tiburon with two engines. He runs 10s in it. I hear its a bi*ch to start though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

shutup

no one wants to listen to your incessant whining. go somewhere else<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Really gay

"really gay" ? Ooooh you have mastered a technique known as personification! (Giving objects human qualities or feelings)
    How can a car be "gay"? <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Really gay

GOD IS THIS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

6. Re: Really gay

This looks nice. Look at the 0-100 time!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Really gay

Just like you? The only bad thing about this concept is that a Cadillac is a luxury car not an AWD Supercar.

8. Re: Really gay

I don't think it's gay at all.

9. Re: Really gay

So a fast luxury car is totally pointless. Go tell BMW, Mercedes-Benz, AND Cadillac that they are wasting their time.

10. Re: Really gay

all I have to say is...meh

11. Re: Really gay

But the Twinstar is both!!

12. Re: Really gay

i didnt know that cars had sexual preferences...

...you learn something new every day!