Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai Clix Concept' started by gksrhee, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Who will say that it's ugly????

2. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

heres a pic of a tiburon that is sleightly more brutal!

3. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

I don't know. Generally, it's good looking. However, I can't look at it without seeing a mustang and a taurus. The front is nice though.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

No one can, because thats the phattest new car on the market. The fact that the GTV6 tops out at 19,000 billz and can dust any 25,000 dollar Eclipse Spyder helps too.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b>heres a pic of a tiburon that is sleightly more brutal!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

damn that looks like if the car had a freakin' vaccum machine integrated in the front end...

it doesn't pass cars on the highway, it sucks them...

<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

I agree. That looks like you could pick up the trash in the park with that. Maybee a possible street cleaning machine?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b>heres a pic of a tiburon that is sleightly more brutal!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey, don't call it 'brutal', ok? Why? 'Coz it's Veilside aero kit fitted Tiburon. Honestly, I hate Veilside and look what these Japs done to the Korean car!! I agree that the front looks like a vacuum cleaner but it's designed by Japs...not Koreans!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gksrhee</i>
    <b>Who will say that it's ugly????</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -

The losers at Hyundai stole the design from the Ferrari 456 to help make this P.O.S. Just take a look at the side panals! I suppose they cannot develope their own good ideas so they take them from the ones who can.

9. Re: Really nice photos of NEW Tiburon

<b>heres a pic of a tiburon that is sleightly more brutal!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->HERE!