Rebadged Honda Dualnote!?

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by Mini Cooper M, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Rebadged Honda Dualnote!?

acura is honda's american branch. we'll be likely to get this acura dn-x in the states, whereas japan will have the honda dualnote. and yes, these cars are identical--there's not a difference other than the name. but i know as well as everyone else, that when these do come out in the states they'll be driven by those yuppie asian kids with the parents with 6 digit incomes. the ones that can have anything because their parents are rich. the ones driving lexus' and bmw's and benz's when they're only 16, didn't have to work for it or anything. pisses me off.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Rebadged Honda Dualnote!?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from R34 Skyline GTR</i>
    <b>what the heck? wut up w/ dis car? isn't dis a Honda Dualnote? omg its sooo special w/ Acura badges, new funky name, and special two-tone paint...!!!! (LOLz)
    i dun get it but wutz the purpose for Honda to rebadge a concept car if itz almost the same as the original concept?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I hope Honda puts this much HP in the upcoming NSXs.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Rebadged Honda Dualnote!?

yeah it is, thats what I thought

personally, I think Honda sounds better

4. what the heck? wut up w/ dis car? isn't dis a Honda Dualnote? omg its sooo special w/ Acura badges, new funky name, and special two-tone paint...!!!! (LOLz)
    i dun get it but wutz the purpose for Honda to rebadge a concept car if itz almost the same as the original concept?<!-- Signature -->