Recommend beers for me now!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BuickGNXkillsALL, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Ive almost ran out of different varieties to try.. Everytime I go to Bevmo or the grocery store my selection is become more and more narrow...

2. natural ice.

3. ok, but seriously...try any by Alesmith, they are pretty good. Fish Tale Poseidon's Imperial Stout...good, Bells Kalamazoo Stout...

Or even a good old magic hat

4. Thanks John Candy, I wish they could ressurrect you from the dead!

5. Maisel's Weisse

6. Bud Light.

7. STEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA

8. Brew your own.

9. Piss with CO2

10. You're a redneck wannabe, Busch in an aluminum can 4 u.

11. Thanks for telling me this after I specifically wanted some dofferent beers... I want quality beers, nig. Help or GTFO of this thread.

12. You know you love drinking Busch while shootin' them cans with yer gun.

13. i had floreffe dubbel(double) last night. propably the most awful beer i've tried. just tasted like dropshot.

14. what kind of beer do you like

15. no u

17. best beers:

floreffe tripel, brugge tripel, duvel, la chouffe, palm, chimay white

18. one of my favs

19. Old English

20. this is a good idea

21. From many Ive had over the years: My favorites have been

Ommengang Witte, Affligem, Hoegaarden, Chimay Blue and Chimay Red, Erdinger Hefewiezen, Shiner Bock, Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale, Buffalo Bills Orange Blossom Ale, Buffalo Bills Pumpkin Ale, Samuel adams cherry wheat, Samuel Adamns White Ale, Blue Moon: regular, Harvest Moon and full moon... Im sure there is a couple more...

I have tried many of the Belgian beers, but I didnt include most of them... I dont like how Duvel tastes

22. Ive had stella, Many times. Its alright, sometimes depending on my mood I dont even like it, its overrated. Its decent for an import macrobrew, but not all that great... There is many better out there that I can easily find and purchase

23. always been partial to rogue dead-guy.

24. ***THe banquet beer.