RECORD BREAKER!?

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 360 GT' started by ferrarif50fire, Nov 4, 2002.

1. This particular 360 Gt won 6 straight Tournament races. which broke the record for the most concecutive wins by ny car. and it only has to place 18th or higher in its next race to clinch the title. it beat out 4 Porsche GT3's and 2 corvette CR-5's

2. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

Peep this months issue, thats november, of road and track they compared the modena, the challenge and th gt, great article

3. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

cant wait to get my hands on that issue!!

4. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

c5-r's lol

5. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

News Flash. the ferrari 360 gt took the championschip today and has become the first car to win all the races in a tournament.!!!! MODENA4EVA

6. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

the Ferrari 660 looks cool.
    thats a true ferrari...
    but the 360 beating a Corvette C5-R?
    it got destroyed by the Jaguar XKR at Le mans...
    but maybe it's a different tournament that i know of.
    but it'll definetily will not beat a Rocketsport XKR, nor the YEllo C5R
    is the car cool? yeah!
    will the 660 beat the cars i mentioned, probably yes...

7. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

What's so funny?

8. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

this car is shit i hate it

9. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

the cr-5 had breakdowns, 2 went off the road and 1 had some engine problems i belive. maybey it was only 1 CR-5 instead of 3? cant remember.
    MODENA4EVA

10. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

yeah i've done the same mistakes. Apparently the Yellow Corvette CR-5 is the best vette.

11. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

i learned some thing else new about this racing team, they are a brand new team, this was their 1st ever tournament, plus the Modena they were using was also a brand new car straight off the factory line. AMAZING MODENA4EVA

12. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

I heard a rumor this will be entered into Le Mans. I believe we may see a new GT champion to contest the 911. THis car will not compete with the corvettes because it is a GT the 550 Competes in GTS class at Elmans so I sya go Ferrari

13. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

All I can say is that we will have some hella good races when the new Viper hits Le Mans, and when the new GT40 hits le mans as well.
    (the new gt-40 is still on track for production, right?)

Ferrari vs Viper vs Porche vs Gt-40 ... OOH sounds good.

14. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

What 660? Never heard of it.

15. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

That is a really good issue. Did you see the Vette vs. Viper.

16. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

some tak of entering this car into le mans. if so this race is gonna be extreme. MODENA4EVA

17. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

its a Ferrari V12 660HP car. thus where the name arrives I read about the concept model, that there were planning for producing in a couple years from now.
    i'm a big fan of v12s

18. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

HELLO?!?!?! It's called the Ferrari 'Enzo Ferrari'. V12 with 660 hp, and it's already being produced.

19. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

HELLO its called a 660 with and ENZO ENGINE.

20. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

the only way a 360Gt would beat a c5r in ALMS or Grand Am is if it broke down or if like the c5r ran off the road. c5rs race in the GTS class meaing they have like 100 more horsepower. they are the dominant cars in the GTS class beating the 550GTP (ferrari that is in the GTS class). i like ferraris better than vettes, but then again i hardly consider the c5r the 'norm' of what an american car is.

anyhow the gt40 has more horsepower off the line than the 360 so it would not race in GT first of all. it would race in GTS. the gt3's are amazing cars and the fact that the new modeans are able to conquer what porsche dominated in so long is amazing (especially when you consider the smallness of funding given to the GT class cars, since most of their racing budget is in F1, and the fact that the 360 modena pretty much stock in terms of internals and such)

21. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

No wonder you were banned; you are a moron. Die.

22. Re: RECORD BREAKER!?

ferrari is one of the 3 best supercar makers in the world with Pagani and Lambo