Remember the Enzo that crashed in the UK..

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by hurstg01, Dec 20, 2004.

1. #1 hurstg01, Dec 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Why would you lend your friend drive a #$%#ing rare car? I don't get it. I understand loaning your dumbass friend a 360 but an Enzo??? NOOOOO

3. if i was the guy who owned it, heres what id do....first, cry yur eyes out, then take a smith'n'wessin and blow the brains out of the 'friend', and then cry some more

4. It's just a car, it can be repaired.

5. Surprisingly that's a really good shot of the Enzo, the 3/4 shot really makes the car look awesome albeit a bit thrashed.

6. AN ENZO CRASHES AND ALL U CAN THINK ABOUT IS THE PHOTO ANGLE???? WAHHHHH!!!! DAMN U TO HELL!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!

7. Yes...there are things in life that are worth more than cars. If you actually exited your room and had much of a life you would value things diffrently rather than just their fiscal value.

8. .... ouch

9. POW! Awesome remark.

10. If people can afford enzos in the first place, i'm sure crashing one wouldnt be that bad, apart from you wont have one for a while, and you might be hurt, but thats it.

11. you should all shut it. none of you are going to be able to afford a car like this and might know some one who does. and youll be bugging them all the time to drive it

12. No I wouldn't.

13. Yeah you would, at least once or twice

And he should as long as you dont suck dick at driving and he came with

14. If people afford a Honda Civic in the frist place, I'm sure crashing one wouldn't be that bad.

15. a honda civic is worth like, what, compared to an Enzo?

16. If I couldn't afford the #$%#ing car, I wouldn't. I would drive a Diablo but something like the Enzo...no thank you.