Remembering the mighty Dodge Viper GTS..

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Kar KiDD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I've loved everything about this car since i first saw the concept for it and it's just amazing........it's been my favorite car since than.........it's sad that an amazing car like this is gone.......<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Remembering the mighty Dodge Viper GTS..

don't be too sad, this is the end of one generation but the begining of another. The next generation Viper goes on sale this summer. Cheer up, its only going to get better

3. Re: Remembering the mighty Dodge Viper GTS..

Yes, remember the "Mighty" Viper by Logging on to WinMX, Napster or whatever you use to get MP3/Movies and download the Movie of a Viper being Beaten by a Civic... Ah yes... the "Mighty" Viper got Beat by a 1.6L Honda... "Mighty"...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Remembering the mighty Dodge Viper GTS..

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>Yes, remember the "Mighty" Viper by Logging on to WinMX, Napster or whatever you use to get MP3/Movies and download the Movie of a Viper being Beaten by a Civic... Ah yes... the "Mighty" Viper got Beat by a 1.6L Honda... "Mighty"...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Fan#$%#ingtastic. Will the Civic's value go up as the years roll by? <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Remembering the mighty Dodge Viper GTS..

Is it really over though i mean what about RT/10 and ACR