Reminds me of the Supra.......

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by Zanardi 50, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Where's the creative juice of the earlier Ferraris gone? It flat-out looks like a Supra, only diff. is the $$ tag (and the bagde and performance specs of course)! If I were to pay for something as expensive as a Ferrari, I'd get something that AT LEAST look like an EXOTIC, like an F40, F40, or 355, not just something that's similar in appearance as some $40,000 Japanese supercar. But prices and bagdes aside it's still not too shabby looking, and it has the performance specs one looks for in a Ferrari.

What do ya think, guys??

2. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

"Looks like a Supra". Take a piece of soap and wash your mouth.

3. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

#$%#ing kill yourself #%$ot. dont ever disgrace ferrari like that again. asshole.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

looks like a supra??!?!?! what the hell are you smoking???This is pure, beautiful italian styling, not some shitty import wannabe car.

5. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

LOOKS LIKE A SUPRA??? What the hell are you talking about. This car looks nothing like a Supra. The never ending attempts to compare every car with a Supra needs to stop. They aren't all that special, and they are certaily not anywhere close to a Ferrari.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

I agree that it doesnt look like a supra, but dont diss japanese cars! After all they are a lot better than italian cars. No offence but this thing looks too damn much like the 550 marenello well as for ferrari they can still worship "Good" car companies like Nissan

7. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SkylineGTR34 VspecII</i>
    <b>I agree that it doesnt look like a supra, but dont diss japanese cars! After all they are a lot better than italian cars. No offence but this thing looks too damn much like the 550 marenello well as for ferrari they can still worship "Good" car companies like Nissan</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhh, that was the POINT to have the 575 look like the 550! they perfected the looks and performance of the 550, a very successful model, by the way. and keep your valueless opinions on the 'superiority' of your jap cars over italian cars. cuz i could find about 85 examples of italian engineering that would blow the 15 desparate examples of supercars u could pull outta the orient. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

HOW DARE U USE THE NAME OF FERRARI IN VAIN!!!!!!!!! TAKE UR DAMN JAPS AND "EAT A FUCKIN' FORTUNE COOKIE!" (I love that line. I forget what movie it came from. Hey I like jap cars, but i just don't like the people that are OBSESSED with them. FERRARI RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

9. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Zanardi 50</i>
    <b>Where's the creative juice of the earlier Ferraris gone? It flat-out looks like a Supra, only diff. is the $$ tag (and the bagde and performance specs of course)! If I were to pay for something as expensive as a Ferrari, I'd get something that AT LEAST look like an EXOTIC, like an F40, F40, or 355, not just something that's similar in appearance as some $40,000 Japanese supercar. But prices and bagdes aside it's still not too shabby looking, and it has the performance specs one looks for in a Ferrari.

What do ya think, guys?? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This car will blow the Supra away in terms of performance (obviously, the price tag is well into the 6 figures) but I.M.O. the Supra has a better design. Actually I don't like the design of this Ferrari. The 360 Modena and the 355 Spyder look much better.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

This looks nothing like a Supra...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

12. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

I CAN SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM. IT HAS SOME OF THE SAME QUALITIES AS THE 93 SUPRA TURBO, BUT THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT CAR. THE 99 VEILSIDE AND THIS LOOK NOTHING ALIKE AND THE VEILSIDE IS A MUCH MORE POWERFUL CAR. BUT OVER THE REALLY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A SUPRA. THIS IN AN OVERALL GENERAL MATTER OF SPEAKING(WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS) IS A MUCH BETTTER CAR THAN THE SUPRA. ESP THAT 93. THE 99 VEILSIDE IS A DIFF STORY.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

Dont ever say japaneese cars are better than italian cars again they are not even close in comparison a v6 vs a v12 i dont think so<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

hahahahah yes it is similar to the supra but the ferrari would beat it in every aspect!! anf don't talk to me about some gay bloody tuned supra that has 1000hp cause i don't give a shit!!! europe make the best cars in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Reminds me of the Supra.......

Have you guys seen the pictures on this site of the modified 550 Maranello by Koenig. Looks exactly like the Supra in that case.