remodled Diablo??????

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by snyper, Aug 10, 2002.

1. this is a pic of what the remodled Lambo will look like when it gets its facelift.

Apparently the Diablo wont go out of production right away, but will stay for a year or so.

?????

2. Re: remodled Diablo??????

Cool. I'll have to get a better quality picture to judge for myself if I like it better. I'm extremely happy the Diablo is not going out of production so soon, because I personally thought the Diablo did not need a replacement just yet. But tell me, is this new Diablo using the same 6 liter engine?

3. Re: remodled Diablo??????

it wont have the same engine as the Murcielago, but will continue with the Diablo VT 6.0

4. Re: remodled Diablo??????

they r not remodeling the diablo. that was probable a concept car or something but it looks edited by computer. there will be no more diablo<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: remodled Diablo??????

never mind that, can't u read, on the pic it says lamborghini cars artwork. why do u think the "artwork" is there??? cuz they edited it dumbass!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: remodled Diablo??????

actually if u go to the website it is a design study for the probable remodeling of the Diablo!!!!

oh and i dont think that the dumbass comment was needed, do u?????