Reply (its nice to see some muslims countries...)

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by fadimaas, Aug 9, 2002.

1. yeah brothers...
    i just want to open ur eyes on many things going on here...
    the thing about 9/11 is a bullshit made by a first world class country to its own benefits...i didn't notice any benefits to the muslims side.Anyway if u search a little bit more u can see that was a #$%#en senario done by the big countries...the mother #$%#er Bush had announced that osama bin laden was responsible about that crime after 30 min of the incident...#$%# that...who the #$%# in the world who has a brain believe that shit ...soo they said that they found a book or a guide how to drive a plane written in arabic in the car of the suspects...#$%# that...this is #$%#en stupid ...and i'm sad because there's a lot of stupid people that believed that shit...or wanted to believe it(in another word)...what do u think ... they were reviewing ??? #$%#en stupids...
    then the plane that crashed on the pentagon ... why the #$%#en media wasn't allowed to cover that ??? because there wasn't a #$%#en plane...nobody saw a planeee crashinggggg ...and if there was a plane ...by chance it hit the part of the pentagon where they were fixing it and was evacuated ...#$%# that .... hey people opennn ur eyes...the muslims were #$%#en used...the whole benefit was to USA & england & and the #$%#en israelis' ... do u believe that shit that they are attacking afghanistan to find one #$%#en man...who is already in USA in a super delux house...
    USA NOW OWNS NOW THE BIGGEST RESERVE OIL COUNTRY which is afghanistan...and HAS THE MOST STRATEGIC SPOT (next to IRAN,RUSSIA) next targets i believe...

About the car (looll) it's superbe ...i like it ..and i would like to own one ...
    Sorry about what i said ...but it's true...

<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Reply (its nice to see some muslims countries...)

If you were paying attention, Osama released a video admitting that he was the one responsible for the 911 attacks. Not to mention a shitload of other evidence pointing straight at him and Al Qaida (sp?)...

Anyways, what does any of this have to do with the Fulgura?<!-- Signature -->