REQ: Mustang Cobra R

Discussion in 'Car Pictures' started by PoWeReD By NoS, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Best GT3 drifing car.

2. Best 99-04 mustang ever (for the 3rd version of course)

3. awesome car, for its svt badge more than for its mustang badge.

4. Ford needs to bring back the Cobra R.

6. edited that last one

7. they had a chance with the Mustang GT-R... should have just renamed it Cobra R (and moved the wing up a little bit so there was no overhang)

8. I love how you can just remove the front bumper (on the 2000 one) if you want to go over bumps or make people you have a cobra with a wing on it

9. #11 KRSONe1, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. #12 Raven X, Dec 2, 2008
  11. I love thos car but is it any good?

12. Im sorry but that wing does not work on mustangs.

13. the wing makes it

14. yes.

Also, has anyone ever worked with that kind of shifter before? I wonder how good they are. The only other street car I've seen like that is the Civic Type R...

15. i really like that car even thought i ahte that generation

16. Not entirely sure what you mean by "that kind" of shifter. All I know is that the 99-04 Mustangs were a #%!@ and a half to drive with a stick, positioning of the shifter is terrible.

17. This thing, hows it's all angled and funky. Unless all Stangs are like that?

18. Wow, that interior is truly awful.

19. my coworker has a 90s GT that he drives to work every day. the interior really isnt that bad. It has a few hard plastics like on the door handle areas, but most of it is that soft textured vinyl stuff. Its decent.

20. the pace car version Daytona used for a while... I got some nice pics (stupid CostCo messed them up)

21. the pace car version Daytona used for a while... I got some nice pics (stupid CostCo messed them up)

22. #25 robby hobby, Jan 11, 2009