Return of the GTS-R?

Discussion in '2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe' started by kreebs29, Mar 13, 2006.

1. I am a new member and I was reading what others have been saying about the new viper, coupe and convertible. I have grown accustomed to the new style, but when DCX came out with the coupe and added some styling cues from the '96 GTS, I thought it was amazing. Anywho, the viper was brought out in'92 as a "new" muscle car for north america, staying away from any technological assistance with pushrods in the engine. The viper was better than the vette for years until GM decide to not allow dodge to keep the title for themselves. the current viper is still based on pure power and especially torque, while only using the technology required. The new vette is not made for people who want to discover how to drive a car with tons of power properly (too many gadgets to keep the driver safe) while the viper keeps to its raw power bloodlines. Its still an impresive vehicle and I will get to owning at least one in my lifetime. Thanks for this opportunity!

2. agreed