Ricey Lambo

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo Coatl' started by drunkenmonkey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Ricey Lambo

the gto is the original musle car but thats a differnt matter i agree this does look like the work of a r-i-c-e-r and what about you cant say r-i-c-e on this site thats stupid the top speed is amazing looks really dont matter when its that fast and mustangs are girl cars

2. Re: Ricey Lambo

Why is it anything that looks different than the norm is considered ugly.I for one think that this car looks awesome.Who's with me?

PS:If you don't like the color, get a #$%#in' paint job you cheap son s of bitches

3. Re: Ricey Lambo

Sure it looks ricey...is that really a bad thing? I mean seriously people...I think it looks great. Of course, most of you anti-ricers would probably balk if you saw my 300zx. Oh well, to each his own.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ricey Lambo

this is one of the nicest lambos made! wtf u talking about.. I dont think lambo has ever made an ugly car except for a few models... there is nothing wrong wit this car and if u dont like the color get a damn paint job!! its that easy to change the color!!

5. Re: Ricey Lambo

THIS CAR IS NOT RlCE DAMMIT!