Ridiculous video of US Hummer in Iraq

Discussion in 'Videos and Sounds' started by CSTUBS, Jan 30, 2007.

1. suicide

2. id say about 70% of our country already knows this. So I guess the 30% could be called dumb #$%#s. In this day and age no soldier joins the military for the wars were fighting most of 'em know the truth. Most of them join because their bored of living in moms house and don't make enough money to move out. When you get out you get your college payed for, you get to do exiting things for 4 years, and you have money, its not a bad deal. Just because our presidents dad and his friends had a grudge and found a way to exploit the American people to let him act out that grudge doesn't mean we're all "dumb #$%#s".

3. Just a heads up, but you haven't had a single intelligent contribution in this thread.

4. Lol. Very true.

5. Oh i understand this... the people in the army are about 90% social rejects that can not find anything better to do. But thanks for showing me that not everyone on this site is a total idiot!

6. Getting money for school is not an unreasonable reason, nor does it make them social rejects, several of my friends joined the Marines out of highschool, three of them before that were volunteer firefighters/EMT. Sorry if you cant understand the concept that geting shot at and spit on changes you. When they come back they will be as welcome as ever.

7. For once, I agree with you, Jag. We're just breeding terrorists by #$%#ing around in Iraq & Afghanistan. Now we're threatening Iran? wtf is next? North Korea? bush needs to get over this bullshit powertrip he's on.

8. There are more Humane ways to make money for school, so dont give me that lame excuse as to why they are over there.. I hate to tell you, but its not your fight, Bush just keeps adding gas to the fire. Dont look to the rest of the workd for help the next time some terrorists kill innocent Americans.

9. Like flipping burgers. will that cover the $30,000 a year? Its the US miliary, you sign up, where you go is where you go, its not only money its training, I know several people that went to it for engineering related fields and machining. "its not your fight", you think a soldier gives a shit? He cares about his duty, and his companions, and what he takes to serve his term. Whats started is started.

10. If I was running from the possibility of getting ambushed/bombed, I'd drive like that too.

11. We didn't look to the rest of the world after 9/11 you raging tool. The "rest of the world" said they'd allow us to defend ourselves (i.e. find Osama). It's not as though people joining the military today are saying to themselves, "You know, i think I'd really love strolling around Baghdad for nine months while being shot at and blown up." Fighting in Iraq and joining the military don't even qualify as "inhumane" on their own anyways either. You seriously need to STFU now since you've clearly demonstrated you know nothing at all about the subject.

12. If one of my soldiers was behaving that way I'd chew his azz. IMO that's an example of bad leadership.

A finer brush can paint a more accurate picture. If that goes over your head, I'm saying don't paint everyone with a broad brush.

Here's a picture of me with an Iraqi child. Just look at the expression of hate on her face. And since I don't care about Iraqi children I blacked out part of her face for her protection.

13. If one of my soldiers was behaving that way I'd chew his azz. IMO that's an example of bad leadership.

A finer brush can paint a more accurate picture. If that goes over your head, I'm saying don't paint everyone with a broad brush.

Here's a picture of me with an Iraqi child. Just look at the expression of hate on her face. And since I don't care about Iraqi children I blacked out part of her face for her protection.

14. If you define a social reject as somone that doesnt have 35k a year to go to college not somone that has a really nice mommy and daddy that buys him a nice car and watches them leave with a tear in thier eye as their big boy leaves to college payed for buy their retirment fund where hes gonna get some chick pregnant and drop out junior year anyway. Then the social reject that went into the military comes back with his GI bill that he earned, gets an education, lands an awsome job because of his leadership skills and prestiege he earned in the military. But you wouldn't know anything about that. I'm gonna join the navy next year as a crash fire rescue and and get out to become a firefighter. I'm not some #$%#ed up social reject. I could probably go to college, get my EMT, work a shitty comercial paramedic job making 30k a year and be a volounteer firefighter living at home for 6 years and MAYBE get hired on with a bunch of loans for school, but Navy sounds a helluva lot better, #$%# marines sounds a lot better.

15. Look to the rest of the world for help? LOL

When other countries provide military 'support', it is more or less a SHOW of support, meaning it's more like a statement. I'm not saying the troops from Canada, the UK, Poland, etc. aren't fine soldiers. But from a military standpoint our allies rely on us much more than the other way around.

Much more humane ways than volunteering for a job that is absolutely necessary?

Also, the rest of what you say about who/why people join is completely BS.

16. Americans > you dumb f_ucks.

17. You're now officially one of the worst members on this site. And that' saying something. Get off this site and go eat some flapjacks, you worthless caker.

18. Hypocrite invader, that pictures is almost "pedo".
    Where the iraquis WMDs?
    Why do you keep torturing and killing inocents, just like Saddam did?

You think you are a hero because you hugged an iraqui child, but you are part of her problems.

19. That's retarded. As if a child sitting on a lap is automatically sexual...

EVERYONE believed there to be WMDs in Iraq. It's commonly believed that Saddam shipped all kinds of shit out of Iraq just before the invasion. The US found 155mm rounds containing Sarin.

WTF are you talking about? That's bullshit and any "torture" (that's really only abuse) has been appropriately punished.

Question: How many times have insurgents performed brain surgery on a US soldier to save their life?

EDIT: And again, you lost your little "I guarantee Bush will (whatever, can't remember exactly what you said) if he comes to Argentina" wager. Leave the site, jerkoff. You're #$%#ing pathetic.

20. Not EVRYONE
    In february 2003 I've posted at these boards that there weren't WMDs in Iraq. Bush lied but at that time you were too stupid and brainwashed to face it.
    You also said that you "owned" me anytime the US forces found a bunch of useless fireworks in Iraq.

About Bush in Argentina. That year a group of 50 insurgents tried to attack the Bush in Mar del Plata but they were stopped by the argentinean Army. So I was right again.

21. When I say "everyone" I mean virtually everyone, obviously. Virtually everyone in the US government (the left, right and everyone between) agreed that he had or was trying to develop weapons of mass destruction. He's also had an undeniable record of using chemical and biological weapons.

Yeah totally. Nothing better than going out on the 4th of July and enjoying a 155mm Sarin filled round or two.

And again, how many times have insurgents performed brain surgery on a US soldier to save their life?

And I don't remember what you said exactly, but you claimed that if Bush came to Argentina and left fine then you'd leave the site or something to that extent. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you didn't welch and just left.

If you honestly thing that the soldiers/US military treat the Iraqis worse (or the same) as Saddam then you're even more stupid than I thought. Unless ofcourse I just missed 60 Minutes report on Jeb's new rape/murder palace.

And another thing. It must seriously suck to have such a bitter, pathetic life that you sit around and #%!@ about something that you have never, and will never, have any effect or influence on. But then I guess that's what happens when you're a worthless sack of shit.

22. Damn you have issues. The fact that you can interpret that picture in a sexual way...

23. Saying that all American troops are ruthless murders is like saying all Muslim are terriorist.

24. As bad as CSTUBS is, I think that Homero is even worse.

25. That was not so obvious.
    And now you began to understand why the world hates you for this invasion: you trusted in the most stupid lie of your government and the US media. Tomorrow Bush and Fox News will say there are cows in the Moon and you'll be amazed with the revelation.

Insurgents hate US soldiers because they are invading their country. You wouldn't help either with ANYONE invading your neighborhood, killing your kids, bombing and torturing.

About Bush in Argentina, that was exactly what I said. Everything pointed to an attemp against Bush in Mar del Plata and it happened. I was right, again.

Four years ago you didn't want to believe there weren't WMDs in Iraq. In lees than four years you'll "discover" the US criminal wars in Iraq. I bet for that. To surf this boards is part of my job. I'll be here to show you how wrong you were again.

And don't blame me for the wait. You are the one who are too stupid and brainwashed to face the truth right now.

About the "another thing". I have influence pissing you off, showing you how wrong you and the Bush supporters were in the last four years. And that's so funny.