Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

Discussion in '2000 Lotus Extreme Concept' started by Veyronman, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

ITS A BLOODY CONCEPT! get that into your head, neway, its s cool car.

p.s. in the words of Kurt Angle: "Canada Sucks.....It's True, It's True!"<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

Hey, i fyou don't like it, don't tell Lotus to make it, geez! I'll actually say I want it made so this topic makes a bit of sense.

3. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Canada Guy</i>
    <b>i don't see the point of lotus even thinking of making such an ugly car i geuss we all make mistakes.. right Lotus
    Don't get me rong i love lotus this is just a bit of a let down.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey feeb, if you don't want this car created then why does the topic title say "Right on Lotus go ahead make it" ? Personally, I think this car, if it even can be called a car, is a bird beak with 4 dollar tires. Lotus' designers seriously should have gotten at least 10 minutes of sleep per night when they went about creating this...thing.

4. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

its just a concept, really more meant to be used for looking into an idea, not for making the most beutiful, most marketable car.

5. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

lotus's light weight concept r always sucessful. but i just dunno if the world is ready for this kinda altra light concept thing. many of my friends think it looks like a boat..lol. maybe this will be the sports car of the future when gas r no longer widly avaliable<!-- Signature -->

6. #6 drivingerman, Aug 12, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

I'm with you on the car subject, but there's nothing wrong with Canada! Ever heard of the War of 1812? I quote from http://www.multied.com/1812/ : "The War of 1812 is one of the forgotten wars of the United States. The war lasted for over two years, and while it ended much like it started; in stalemate; it was in fact a war that once and for all confirmed American Independence. The offensive actions of the United States failed in every attempt to capture Canada." Don't knock us!

P.S. 1812 was 55 years before Canada was even a country and we still stopped the Americans...

7. where's the rest of it

lotus is the company responsible for such beautiful cars as the Esprit... so im sittin' here wondering what the #$%# their designers we smoking when they made this peice of shit....

8. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

No Crap man god

9. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

I hope you all get hit by a lotus. Bag-O-Idiots anyone?

10. #10 ottdave, Oct 25, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

hey have you guys ever heard of shuttin UP!!!! jeez its soo annoying when #%$s like you get all freaky and start wipin out history shit ok ill do it back to you !!! you dont know what your talking about you didnt stop any americans and you never will!!! the british did asswipe and they went on to make great cars

canada sucks ass
    canada does NOT have a army
    ok ok let me emphasive this canada cannot protect it self oh wait i forgot about your cute little mountys aww a calvery

The Invasion Of Canada
    Brigadier General William Hull enters Canada. The American general leads a force of over 2000 American regulars and militia from Detroit and crosses the border. Hull places Fort Malden under seige but does not advance on to Amherstburg nor attack Fort Malden, only occupies the town of Sandwich. When word comes that a British force is on the march from the east, he retreats across the border to Fort Detroit.

Lotus rules

go and check it out for your self you might learn how canada SUCKS SO MUCH

http://www.terrytoys.org/chapters/1812/1812.html
    im going to impose one question upon your dumb ass name one canadain supercar? thats pure canadain.... come on come on if you answer me then you can ridicule me if not dont

P.S. mountys are cute

11. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

Wouldn't want to get in a head-on-collision with this. Dang, It would probably slice your car in half. Two of these colliding with each other would be pretty funny though.

12. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

I would sure hate to get in a head-on-collision with one of these. Probably would slice your car right in half. It sure would be pretty funny though putting two of these in a head-on-collision with each other though.

13. Canada doesnt suck you fat under educated american slobs.

RE ottdave:
    We do have a military, its modest but our soldiers and snipers are elite,in compairison to your marines that lagged way behind our guys in the Tora Bora. Canadian snipers are internationally recognised as the best. Unlike you, we joined the first and second world wars as soon as we were needed.
    The only reason your army is so good is because of of those dumb bombers you use so carelessly. The only reason we dont stockpile weapons is because we are on friendly terms with the rest of the world(unlike some people).
    Canadians have a better quality of life than Americans, and our health care is free! I bet you guys really need it to, for all the shit you eat!
    p.s. you obese couch-potatoes are cute!
    p.s.s. try subscribing to a Canadian newspaper!
    p.s.s.s. dont move here, you would start an earthquake!
    oink,oink,oink.

14. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

Just to let you all know guys. One of the most important person of the american constitution could have been killed by my fellow Patriotes: Les Frères Chasseurs. I don't remember but it's either Washington or Lincoln. Look like one of our men had him, we could have made him a POW or just killed him, but we didn't do so, we let him go so he could help us back with the scareheads, but it seems we are still waiting for that help that never came, is not comin and i think won't ever be comin from u again!!! I had respect for bill clinton untill he accepted to help the stupid canadian prime, Jean Chrétien.

Finally, I had a big laugh at your president at the beginning (Bush) he named the prime Jean Poutine

Jean= real first name
    Poutine= Name of the prime of Russia

La vitesse tue, ben à m'a pas encore tué.

15. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

Just to let you all know guys. One of the most important person of the american constitution could have been killed by my fellow Patriotes: Les Frères Chasseurs. I don't remember but it's either Washington or Lincoln. Look like one of our men had him, we could have made him a POW or just killed him, but we didn't do so, we let him go so he could help us back with the scareheads, but it seems we are still waiting for that help that never came, is not comin and i think won't ever be comin from u again!!! I had respect for bill clinton untill he accepted to help the stupid canadian prime, Jean Chrétien.

Finally, I had a big laugh at your president at the beginning (Bush) he named the prime Jean Poutine

Jean= real first name
    Poutine= Name of the prime of Russia

La vitesse tue, ben à m'a pas encore tué.

16. Re: Canada doesnt suck you fat under educated american slobs.

So when you wip out your dick to a chick do you call your dick "modest" >> lol go back to your ice farm jackass

17. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

no baby baby dont go it just a modest dick lol haha

18. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

one thing about canada's military is that every 10 american soldiers is worth 1 canadian soldier

and yes sadly for you Canada (which wasnt a country at the time) defeated U.S. in the war of 1812 we even managed to light the white house on fire

19. Re: Canada doesnt suck you fat under educated american slobs.

I'd bet my life that his dick's bigger than your brain ever will be.

20. Re: Right on Lotus go ahead make it......

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LOTUS, NOT CANADA.

I hope Lotus builds it. Not for on the road (bet it isn't road legal), but for the track. This MIGHT be a hardcore trackday special.