right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang S-281' started by austin mini man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car looks sweet and sounds sweet i think this is going to give the camero and vette a run for it's money.so far they seem to be placing quite well in 24 hrs of lemans,
    what do u think<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

Saleen Mustangs aren't in ALMS anymore....The S7 is though.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from austin mini man</i>
    <b>this car looks sweet and sounds sweet i think this is going to give the camero and vette a run for it's money.so far they seem to be placing quite well in 24 hrs of lemans,
    what do u think</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Please!
    My LS1 ran a faster time when it was still stock. And this piece of crap is supercharged<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

This car looks great but does not run with the vette or ss. I have nothing againsted this car but the vette,ss,and t/a smokes it.

5. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

Actually a stock Mustang Cobra is quicker than a stock SS. It handles better to. The '03 Cobra is also quicker than a stock C5. Look at the Motor Trend issue with the 50th anniversery 'Vette on the cover. It has an 03 Cobra in their as well. Feel free to compare stats.

6. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

Somehow i dont think so

7. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

too bad it wont be keeping up with corvettes. 0-60 in 4.8 vs. 3.9 in a z06, try reading shit dumbass. the z06 will beat a new ferarri 550 and bad, a 12.4 quarter vs. a 13.1 in a 48,000 dollar car instead of 275,000. and rear wheel drive, i like it!!!!. is this the first time you have seen a rear wheel drive muscle car. a N/A corvette, with 405 horses vs a supercharged v-8 at 350 horsepower in a car that cant get the power to the ground. My advice to you, is to research a z06 and see what a real car is.

8. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

The Z06 Is a very good car but it won't smoke a 550. The facts are on this site. The 1/4 mile on the 550 is 12.6 sec. compared the the 12.4 in the Z06, and it's only $258,000. Not to mention it is 74.9 Hp more powerful and a top speed of 200 instead of 170 tops. But I doo agree with you about the Z06 being better than the stang.

9. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

You are Damn right

10. Re: right wheel drive,i like it!!!!!!

an 03 cobra is around 35 to 40 grand ..and the z06 cost 8 grand more ..with little modifications to a cobra and bye bye z06