Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

Discussion in '1963 Hooper Mini Cooper' started by Endocles The Mighty, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Oh man, what a great race that would be. I would fall asleep waiting for them to reach 60 mph.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

You can fall asleep in 10-15 seconds? Tell me how you do it! -moron

3. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

Minis have won the Monte Carlo rally! No geo metro has that kinda success.

4. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

Minis have won the Monte Carlo rally! No geo metro has that kinda success.

5. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

Yeh, 4 times in a row! On the Third time they were disqualified by the French because of some lighting iregularity. Not many other cars have done this

6. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

minis have a coolness factor that the metro lacks......... greatly

7. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

You A$$hole, a Mini could waste that little Geo Metros GM A$$ anyday!

8. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

Minis handle like go-carts, and for a 40 year-old design, it's got ok acceleration because it's low weight. The Metro is a fairly new car and it only matches the Mini in it's interior (Metro 0-60 : 13.5sec as tested by Car and Driver) and is leagues away in handling.

9. Re: Rover Mini vs Geo Metro

Dude, you just don't get it. How can you even compare these two vehicles when they are further apart than your mammas legs!

Sorry, just got pissed off, i apologize. ANyway, the mini is in a league of its own. It is the most important car right behind the Ford Model T. Can you say "Rally"? Maximum amount of room in a minimum space. Minis have made the world a little more fun with their great amenities.

Hopefully, you get it now. ass.