s2000 is no better then my droppings

Discussion in '2000 Honda S2000' started by buzzbomber, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

hey i gotta get those magnum condoms and stuff, just to let you know, and i would KILL to have this car. i think that you are very insecure and that is why you have to WISH you could have a ferrari instead of your Kia Rio with a "roxy" steering wheel cover. go AWAY

2. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

How dare you diss on the mighty S2000 like that you donkey assed whore? lil bitchs like you dont deserve cars like the S2000! when you get rid of your kia and get a real car come back and diss on anything you could smoke... otherwise...

3. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

even if he got a real car, he can't smoke anything but his Kia.

4. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

moron

5. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

u r a complete and utter fu(ktard

6. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

some people are too blinded by their own arrogance to realize the beauty of a car made in another country, ferrarilover is a total dipsh**

7. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

this car is amazing. it is a ball to drive. my uncle practically has to pry my hands off the wheel whenever I get a chance to drive this thing. It looks awesome and its very quick great handling car. As far as im concerned you can go drive your chevy celebrity and like it.

8. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

any guy who needs a Ferrari is the one with the little dick. anyone confident enough in themselves to drive a Honda with pride show no insecurity in their "size". So by making this post "Ferrari guy" you've told they worl that you're insecure about your manhood- shut the hell up

9. Re: s2000 is no better then my droppings

this car kicks u drop a t28 turbo into thins and strait away ull have a car doing constant 11 second passes and all for under 100k