Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

Discussion in '1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTX Ram Air' started by BMW M, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car should be performing 0-60 in under 6.0 seconds.

2. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

yeah it should be faster. i love these cars they need to get a v-8 or better tuning

3. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

Very sad, this car is horrible, even a 4 cylinder civic can outrun this car.

4. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

these cars could be better but if you think a civic could outrun it your crazy. that civic better not be stock. if the civic is modified then if you modify this car in the same manner this car will be faster. civics are in no way able to run with this car.

5. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AutoFreak</i>
    <b>Very sad, this car is horrible, even a 4 cylinder civic can outrun this car. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

get the hell off this forum you piece of jap crap.

japenese make the slowest cars ever<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AutoFreak</i>
    <b>Very sad, this car is horrible, even a 4 cylinder civic can outrun this car. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what? shut up you dumb ass!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

no not all japanese cars are slow but i agree with everyone else, no way in HELL a civic beat this. and yah it could be faster but pontiac's car is the firebird/trans-am, they cant have a grand prix out perform it.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

I don't know where you #$%#in jap crap lovers get your info, maybe you should come race me. My stock '99 GTP out ran a new Z28 by a whole car length until the governor kicked in at 130mph. As for a Civic, I wouldn't even waste my time and risk an expensive ticket to embarass one. After adding $8000 to the motor $3500 to sounds and $3000 on rims and tires I beat my friends '99 corvette with a 6-speed manual.

So in conclusion DEATH TO JAP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

Great! Another 2f2f guy thinking cus he saw the movie multiple times. That a Civic can beat anything on the road. I'll tell ya what I will videotape my race against a modded civic with my modded GTP and then we'll see what's up then.

10. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

Do I even to rag on jap crap...hahaha. GTX's kick any civics rear in anyway. Why would a 3.8 supercharged V6 with 300hp not be able to beat a 4 cylinder with 120hp. Anyway, the reason why it doesn't run aunder a 6 second 0-60 is because it's a heavy car, that's the only downside...but it's a 4-door sports sedan, not a miata or civic.

11. Re: Sad Performance for a car with 260 bhp!

even if it's just 260 without a pulley it'll beat any civic...get outta here man