Saleen and Roush

Discussion in '2005 Ford Mustang GT' started by 944S, Oct 28, 2004.

1. #1 944S, Oct 28, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. SWEET SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, you are awesome for posting a link to this stuff. 500 hp E version, DAMN! EAT THAT RICEBOYS! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

3. instant wood...

4. lol. I don't really like the look of the saleen. Have u seen cervini's Elanore kit, that is sick. Go to Cervinis.com, its on the front page

5. eleanor, eh? ill check that out. the new Saleen looks BADASS, but the power output kinda disappoints me. i was hopin for atleast 450 and out of an N/A. what can ya do.

6. Ya, check it out, it makes me like the new stang

7. haha, u need to get some action buddy

8. ok dont even get me started. if you think that this car is "sweet" or "manly" or "bad ass", your just a stupid american that just likes these rubbish lazy muscle cars because they are from america and they sound so "good". they sound like crap and they are as well engineered as a piece of crap. they are like a product from walmart, very cheap, but for GOOD reason, they are built down to a price. if you drove say an audi, bmw, mercedes, volkswagon or something like that, then you would realize why they are so cheap, they are ugly, lazy, cheap, underegnieered, plasticy, rubbish. RUBBISH!!!!!!