SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

Discussion in '1999 Ford Saleen Mustang S-351' started by Abdulla, Aug 9, 2002.

1. MUSTANGS RULE

2. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

HMMM... ANOTHER REDNECK<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

I bet he is a young kid<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

Fords suck

5. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

Yes Saleens are great cars, they do everything i want in a car (speed and good looks) and this hurts insulting them but... Saleen can kick chevys and doges stock cars but there special cars will kick saleens ass.

6. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

Your wrong. This saleen looks to vipers and vettes peroid. it not even a close battle<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

chevys by no means are crap. I build chevy motors in fact. So, i should know. I can turn the piss out of my motors(cuz they aren't stock) and they take it day in and day out. I usually build 358 cid motors with anywhere from 300-800 hp try doin that with a piece of crap ford. they won't ever last.

8. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

Loses*<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

0-60mph in 4.6secs ............... my mate ricer does it in 5 standard and it aint standard now! this take on a chevy? maybe a standard corvete *maybe* but if i remember rightly ...........saleen (what a gay name!) are for racing so compare this up against a racing corvete aye? hmmmmmmmmmmm there is a 1986 (!) that would eat this 0-100 in aprox 3.? and top speed is 409KMPH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is chevy power and its only turbo not super charged! i dont like my v8s much but holdens and chevys i bow down to!

10. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BoYRlCeR</i>
    <b>0-60mph in 4.6secs ............... my mate ricer does it in 5 standard and it aint standard now! this take on a chevy? maybe a standard corvete *maybe* but if i remember rightly ...........saleen (what a gay name!) are for racing so compare this up against a racing corvete aye? hmmmmmmmmmmm there is a 1986 (!) that would eat this 0-100 in aprox 3.? and top speed is 409KMPH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is chevy power and its only turbo not super charged! i dont like my v8s much but holdens and chevys i bow down to! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I noticed that you said saleens are built for racing. where do you remember that from?
    and you mentioned something about 409.0 Kph(254.7Mph), no corvette has ever done this. That is unless you mention the callaway sledgehammer. it is the only vette of its kind. This means 1 dumb-ass.
    1 car built for 1 purpose, to go fast. A saleen is a production car, this means more than 1. (for the mentally impared)
    speaking of mentally impared, the car the goes 409.9Kph was built in 1988, now get your jap-lovin ass out of here.

11. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

Dream on kid

12. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

Okay. You have the callway and we have the Saleen SR, Saleen S7 the Cobra R and the Mustang BOSS. Each one made to smoke you on a diferent path.

<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AnAcOnDa</i>
    <b>Fords suck</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->No!!!!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

WEll, im going to have to say that saleen tunes cars well, they tune the suspension well, they tune the engine well. But however, this car doesnt perform well. I would rather buy a Mustang GT, buy an old 460 block for it, some cobra jet heads, a .55 inch lift cam, straight headers, race demon 1050 cfm carb, and a nice stroker crank to make it 512ci... then id say its a well tuned engine. Saleen likes bolting on superchargers. The 351 windsor is a nice engine, and is capable of that power without a supercharger, but they dont make them anymore. Besides, with nearly 500 horsepower, you would think it would be have a faster 0-60 time... cmon, thats naff. My friend raced one, he has an active autowerke turboed 1995 bmw M3, he dynoed at 465 rwhp. We stomped this bloke all the way down. The turbo m3, including car, cost a total of about 36 grand... Briliant stuff.

15. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from C5 R Vette</i>
    <b>Your wrong. This saleen looks to vipers and vettes peroid. it not even a close battle</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

When this car first hit the scene back in 1999, it was raced against a viper and this car came out the winner

16. Re: SALEEN EATS DODGE AND SH*T CHEVY'S

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>
    <b>MUSTANGS RULE </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahaha. Asshole.<!-- Signature -->