Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

i didnt say they were liars

2. proove that saleen s7 is faster than enzo

yeah i think we should

3. SALEEN IS THE BEST!!!

your stupid. It's a Mustang. It can only go in a straight line. It's ugly. and worst of all, it's American

4. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

Euro Trash, Blitzfeur is probably some redneck american sitting in his tralier, and all he knows is Saleen. I pity him for being so backwards and ignorant.

5. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

Oh and Blitzfeur, stats aren't everything

6. Enzo or Carrera GT?

I'd take the Porsche albeit i am a bit biased. Performance figures aren't all that different and personally I believe the Porsche looks much better than the Enzo does

7. SALEEN IS THE BEST!!!

I love the Saleen S7 (Though the design was "borrowed" from the McLaren F1). The racing S7R's are incredible to watch on the track, but please provide REASONS....VALID REASONS for saying the Saleen is "better" than the Ferrari Enzo. If that is you're opinion, fine, cool, great, but explain why you think so.

8. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

took the words right out of my mouth

9. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

Hey that's a great assumption there Euro trash. The great thing about assumptions is that most of the time, they're WRONG! For your information, I am a mechanical engineering major at Texas Tech, so I think I have a pretty good understanding of physics since I've designed my own formula one racers that we actually race against other colleges. Guess how we desgn the cars. Oh yeah! We use wind tunnels and get theoretical data on how the car is going to perform based off of research. Get it through your big stupid skull. I didn't say specs were everything, but they will give you a good idea of how a car is going to perform. Thanks for bringing me back into this arguement. As for you Canasn, you can go lick a hooker's ass for all I care. No one would notice your departure.

10. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

i have a good understanding aswell, dont cry!

11. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

Yeah your background proves it. Is it based on your opinion or collective data?

12. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

both

13. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

yeah, that sounds really like a technical engineer!!!

14. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

Hey make up your mind.The best sport car ever is Ferrari.On theory or paper S7 is faster but I want to se them on the race track.Saleen have no chance I can bat on Enzo.And Ferrari built sport cars more than 60 years wath about Saleen?This is wath I think.

15. proove that saleen s7 is faster than enzo

To start off the Saleen s7 is a hot car and the enzo is a nice car, everybody has there likes and dislikes about there dream car, but wait thats all they are i cant buy one and i sure you dicks cant buy one so what the hell is every one's problem. Also to the guy that likes the Saleen s7 look at the worlds fastest production car list and the Bugatti 16/4 Veyron is on the top 0-60 in 2.5 and tops out at 253.7 mph 1000 Hp, Now that car weaither you like the looks or not it kicks ass. oh but it cost 1.2mil so what!! we can't buy em away, all we can do is race them in Forza on XBOX.

16. proove that saleen s7 is faster than enzo

To start off the Saleen s7 is a hot car and the enzo is a nice car, everybody has there likes and dislikes about there dream car, but wait thats all they are i cant buy one and i sure you dicks cant buy one so what the hell is every one's problem. Also to the guy that likes the Saleen s7 look at the worlds fastest production car list and the Bugatti 16/4 Veyron is on the top 0-60 in 2.5 and tops out at 253.7 mph 1000 Hp, Now that car weaither you like the looks or not it kicks ass. oh but it cost 1.2mil so what!! we can't buy em away, all we can do is race them in Forza on XBOX.

17. proove that saleen s7 is faster than enzo

18. proove that saleen s7 is faster than enzo

19. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

Hey in the new issue of Car and Driver, they called the S7 "they quickest production car we've ever tested." It says that the only difference between the street version and the racer is that the racer's engine isn't as powerful because of engine regulations. So the S7 if pretty much a race car on the road!

20. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

Hey in the new issue of Car and Driver, they called the S7 "they quickest production car we've ever tested." It says that the only difference between the street version and the racer is that the racer's engine isn't as powerful because of engine regulations. So the S7 is pretty much a race car on the road!

21. proove that saleen s7 is faster than enzo

I like that VW ended up owning everyone else with the bugatti.

Ich Will is your name in reference to the Rammstein song? If so then that's awsome.

22. Saleen S7 is better than Enzo

and yourp point is?

23. SALEEN IS THE BEST!!!

one word:
    SCORE BOARD!!!!!!

(how many races has saleen won compared to ferrari? oh thats right HARDLY ANY!)

24. SALEEN IS THE BEST!!!

i cant see 1 reason why the saleen is better

25. SALEEN IS THE BEST!!!

Saleen S7 Vs. Ferrari Enzo
    Price $589,950 Price $659,430
    0-60 3.4 seconds 0-60 3.3 seconds
    1/4 mile 10.9 1/4 mile 11.2
    Skidpad 1.04G Skidpad 1.05
    Top Speed 248 MPH Top Speed 209 MPH
    Braking 0-70 157 ft Braking 0-70 151 ft