Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

FERRARI ENZO:
    THE MAN AND THE CAR (*)

One of the main goals for the interior of the Enzo was to develop the concept of a facia and steering wheel that could optimise the flow of information and the way controls were activated by the driver, to make the so-called man-car interface much more efficient. One element that helped in this direction is the completely new steering wheel, the upper part of which is made of carbon and bevelled so as not to limit external visibility, and it contains a series of LEDs which duplicate telltales and the rev counter; the lower part has been optimised to make more space for the driver.

Like a Formula 1 steering wheel, it also includes a large number of controls (six) on either side, linked to the main vehicle control functions: vehicle lift, reverse, exclusion/re-engagement ASR, integrated Sport/Race strategy, display configuration (two).

The direction indicator controls are positioned on the upper spokes with rear-lit buttons. The control panel is tailor-made for the driver and complemented by technical devices which are easily accessible from the wheel grip, and a compact, mixed analogue-digital instrument panel, in the shape of a reconfigurable graphic screen.

Great care went into developing a wide choice of configurations for the driving position. Starting from the pedals which were optimized functionally and stylistically; there are only two pedals (accelerator and brake), since the project specifications only envisage adoption of the Formula 1 gearbox, and they are fully adjustable in a total of 16 different configurations.

The driver’s seat is an essential part of the driving position configuration. A new racing seat was developed of carbon fibre, designed to give greater rigidity and make the driving sensation more precise. The aim was to give the Enzo driver the greatest possible awareness of the car’s behaviour.

The seat inclination is adjusted by a double Bowden lever system, and includes a lever control on the seat cushion, unique in the field of fast sports car seats.

The driver can choose between four sizes (S, M, L, XL), and sixteen different combinations of the seat and the squab. The best combination can be selected on a test position set up in the Maranello plant next to the Enzo assembly line specifically for customers visiting the plant to choose their customised configuration together with the pedal adjustment.

The total weight of the Enzo racing seat, including runners, is 12.4 kg, making it the lightest seat homologated to current worldwide safety standards.

*Source: Ferrari Media Centre

(…and the two pictures released by Associated Press…definitely we saw better works from others photographers…)

2. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

FERRARI ENZO OWNER’S
    BIGGEST PROBLEM !!!!

Where should I place the number plate???

3. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

THE “ENZO” AT NÜRBURGRING

The Ferrari Enzo will be officially released to the public on Paris Motorshow (September 28th – October 13th). But for informed people, there will be a special presentation two weeks before in Germany. From September 6th to 8th go to “Ferrari Days”, in Nürburgring.

At the “Shell Historic Maserati Challenge & 360 Challenge” expect a large turn-out of Ferrari road cars from members of the German club at this popular venue.

The rumours says that the Ferrari Enzo will be there with Luca Badoer at the wheel for a special show.

It will be an excellent opportunity to see, for example, the GTO, the F40, the F50 and the Enzo in the same track, at the same time.

4. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

THE ENZO IN YOUR DESKTOP

“John” is the nickname of one of the best SC.net members. With more than 1700 real posts he is a “Supercar Guru”.

He is also a Ferrari fan and his “forum signature” says: “Tifosi: a way of life”.

And for those who don’t believe it, he made this powerful “Enzo Desktop”. You can download it in different sizes…

1280x1024 / 1024x768 / 800x600

Enjoy it (and congratulations to “John”)

5. #105 Homero, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

THANK YOU!

The first big wave of information about the Ferrari “Enzo Ferrari” has calmed.

After 100 pictures and lots of words I decided to rest.

From now, the “Ferrari Enzo Daily News” will be no more daily updated.

Anyway if I find some new information I promise to post it.

But now I need a vacation. Thank you for your comments and for any question you can find me in homeroelgrande@yahoo.com

Bye!

Homero

7. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

THANK YOU!

The first big wave of information about the Ferrari “Enzo Ferrari” has calmed.

After 100 pictures and lots of words I decided to rest.

From now, the “Ferrari Enzo Daily News” will be no more daily updated.

Anyway if I find some new information I promise to post it.

But now I need a vacation. Thank you for your comments and for any question you can find me in homeroelgrande@yahoo.com

Bye!

Homero

8. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

9. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

y

10. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Homero is a god!

11. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

12. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

All right, no one else said it, so I will. "I'd definitely put the wood to Homero's girlfriend, Suchi."<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

hmmm.... suchi tepanaki
    reminds me of SUSHI TEPANYAKI...
    I'm willing to bet that this girl does not exist..
    btw, nice pics Homeroo...

14. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

THank you so much for the press kit!

15. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

wow...umm is it ok to nominate homero for moderator?<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

17. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

18. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

19. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>alrighty somethinsg fishy about those "real" pictures from "maranello" if thats a european car why is it a left hand drive ? left handr drive is only found in america because we are retarded!! so explian this one homero!! what u tryin to pull ?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't know if this has been explained already, but, right hand drives are only found in the following countries: Great Britan, Japan, China (I believe), Australia.
    Italy is a right hand drive country, and as such, the ferrari's are made that way.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

DAMN THIS CAR IS GOOD

YEAH I HEARD MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE SO I GUESS THIS MODEL HAS EXTEREME ENDS......U EITHER HATE IT OR U LOVE IT.

DONT WORRY IT WIL TAKE SOME TIME BUT I WILL GROW ON U

THIS CAR LOOKS SLEEK AND SHARP.

FERRARI RULZ<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

(for those who asked me)

THE WHITE ENZO IS FAKE

The picture of a white Enzo was posted as "PHOTO OF THE DAY" on SC.net home page.

It's a digitally modified picture from the original red Ferrari F140 (a concept of the Enzo, like the FX) showed at Artedinamica Tokyo last month.

The copyright of the original picture belongs to Ferrari SpA.

Here are the fake picture and the original.

22. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

23. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Homero

At last I can get in to Post my replys

The information and photo's have been great

Enzo Ferrari
    (Aerodynamics is for people that can’t make good engines)

4re4ever
    (Ferrari do both better than anyone)

24. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Homero is right, but still I think it's good to see the enzo recognized again in the POTD. I like this choice.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS