saleen mustang or tvr sagaris?

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by Caparo T1 pwns all, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Sagaris, by far.

2. THE MOSTANG!! AINT NO DANG MONKAYS MAKE THEM CARS!!

3. wasnt the mustang built in Mexico?

4. AMURRRICAN CAR BUILT BY MESSICANS? HYUUUK HYUUK, AINT NO WAY... Monkays.. IT AINT SO!

5. Its built in Michigan, I don't think its ever been built in Mexico.

6. People who actually want a semi reliable car.

7. Mustangs were built by Ford in Dearborn, Michigan between 1964-2004. 2005 and newer are built by Auto Alliance (Mazda/Ford alliance) in Flat Rock, Michigan. The engines are assembled in either Windsor, Ontario or Woodhaven, Michigan.

Ford's Mexican plants produce the F-Series (F-150 through F-750), Zetec and Duratec I4's, and the Ford Fusion (and Lincoln/Mercury derivatives). I think the Focus too, but I'm not sure.

8. volse wagen betel.

10. I'm willing to bet the man who wants a Saleen Mustang isn't the slightest bit concerned with purchasing a TVR Sagaris and vice versa.

But the obvious answer is the TVR.

11. True.

13. I'm glad no one said saleen..

14. TVR, i love that tubular frame.

15. I hate the fact that it's covered in fake scoops/vents. Though, still, TVR in a landslide.

16. I'm suprised that no Americans came on protesting and screaming saleen

17. I see Mustangs everyday, and even Saleen's once in awhile. I've only seen one TVR my whole life and that was when I was in London. I can't imagine the attention I would get with that car in America.

18. It's a very hard choice, I love Saleen Mustang and TVR Sagaris. But since i live in the US, I'd go with the Saleen Much easier and cheaper to fix, But if i live in london prob go with the TVR. Anyway I'd like to have both.

19. Sagaris - fkin DUH

20. Sagaris for sure.

21. TVR Sagaris

22. TVR plz

24. there good