Saleen S7 vs. Lamborghini Murcielago

Discussion in '2000 Saleen S7' started by F50_Rulez, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Re: Saleen S7 vs. Lamborghini Murcielago

Saleen would take a crap on it.

2. Re: Saleen S7 vs. Lamborghini Murcielago

the new 2004 saleen s7 would smoke the murcielago

the s7 can handle better too because it creates the most down force of any production car

the murcielago has mild understeer even though it has awd

3. Re:
    Saleen S7 vs. Lamborghini Murcielago

Saleen S7= American Trash. And as for driving upside down, yeah ok, people, let me know if you had a Saleen exactly when are you going to do that... ok never, so shut the f**k up about it, the Murcielago won hands down in Road and Tracks Test of these two, Murcielago kills it in looks, and speed, the S7 tops out at 200 mph, lame, a Diablo could even beat it, I have seen the Murcielago at the LA Auto show, it hits 215 plus, 205 is bs, but even if its 205 it still is faster than the Saleen, the Saleen is better put tested agaisnt the a Honda... I think it MIGHT win... wait no, it'll lose. S7, a failed attempt at making an American exotic, oh and one more thing look at the price, by the time you bought one of these S7s you might as well buy a Murcielago, and still have about 100 grand left to throw into the car.

4. Re: Saleen S7 vs. Lamborghini Murcielago

1st of all, THE SALEEN S7'S TOP SPEED IS 223MPH AGAINST 205, SECOND THE 0-60 IS 3.3 AGAINST 3.6, THIRD, WEIGHS ABOUT 850 LBS LIGHTER, FOURTH, BETTER AERODYNAMICS SO IT DOESNT HAVE AS MUCH WIND RESISTANCE. FIFTH, 160 UPSIDE DOWN VERSUS 198MPH(if lucky).
    AND FOR MOST PPL HERE THIS IS A PERFORMANCE THREAD NOT A BODY STYLE THREAD.

5. Well since you are so stupid i wont go too ahrd on you.
    Do you actually believe that sc.net has valid info? If you do well go shoot yourself. Read my info above and then make your desision on which is faster. However your opinion on looks is only yours not anyone elses.

6. the orignial press release was 200+ mph, 0-60 under 4 sec. it has passed both. top speed is around 223 mph for the 550 bhp one. it has hit 3.3 sec 0-60. it has the ability to drive upside down at certain speeds, which means it generates more than its own weight in downforce, wich is good for how it handles. it would demolish a murcielago in performance, especially around a track. the s7-r has also beaten the murcielago rgt in the alms (american le mans series), though they are more closely matched in that for. and its NOT a ford.

7. Definately the s7.

8. lamborghini

9. holly f8ck...you guys think its tough because they both look good...shit...this is about speed and handling...the actual speed for s7 is 3.4 (0-60) and 223 mph...lamborghini is like 3.7 (0-60) and 205 mph...damn I WONDER WHICH CAR IS FASTER?!?!

for the ppl who think the murcielago would kill...go learn some facts about the s7...

P.S.- I still love the murcielago

10. Die slowly n00b.

11. Die slowly n00b.

12. I'm pretty sure the Lambo would get raped...