Saleen SR V.s. The chevy C5R V.s the viper competition coupe.

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by 4 the man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Which do you think would be the best in an indurance race. Which would you drive...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Saleen SR V.s. The chevy C5R V.s the viper competition coupe

no wonder there are no replies here! the C5R is a full blown race car! if u didnt see it in LeMans. i'd choose that and whip the other 2 with ease.

3. Re: Saleen SR V.s. The chevy C5R V.s the viper competition coupe

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Injected</i>
    <b>no wonder there are no replies here! the C5R is a full blown race car! if u didnt see it in LeMans. i'd choose that and whip the other 2 with ease.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Not even professionals which drive these cars, beat each other with ease or by alot. They barely beat each other by fractions of a second. Your a #$%#in moron

4. Re: Saleen SR V.s. The chevy C5R V.s the viper competition coupe

I like stangs but I'll pick the viper (specilally if you include the GTS-R version)

5. Re: Saleen SR V.s. The chevy C5R V.s the viper competition coupe

For endurance, hmmm... I would probably pick the 'Vette because the feel. The Viper is to monsterous, and the 'Stang would probably get licked. No offense.

6. Re: Saleen SR V.s. The chevy C5R V.s the viper competition coupe

SR is 100 hp and 100lb-ft(OR MORE) less than the C5-R.. very shitty comparison