Schumacher wins Grand Prix in San Marino

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari F2002' started by Porsche LVR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. From the start of the race Schummi was in the lead and stayed there until the race. at times he was 15 seconds ahead of the nearest compeditor. His teamate Barchello finished second and his brother Ralf finished third. Way to go Schumacher!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Schumacher wins Grand Prix in San Marino

yeah, the Schumacher Juggernaut continues...

I wish they'd change Imola back to how it was...

3. Re: Schumacher wins Grand Prix in San Marino

well shit...i stupidly entered the F2002 forum after recording the Italy GP, glad to see he won (obviously)...just wish i didnt know the ending of the race b4 watching it tho =[ well, what can i do, right<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Schumacher wins Grand Prix in San Marino

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ReeK</i>
    <b>yeah, the Schumacher Juggernaut continues...

I wish they'd change Imola back to how it was...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

They are changing the track for next year. The Villeneuve chicane and the last chicane are going and some other corners are going to be redesigned. Hopefully it will make the racing better.

5. Re: Schumacher wins Grand Prix in San Marino

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JustBringIt</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ReeK</i>
    <b>yeah, the Schumacher Juggernaut continues...

I wish they'd change Imola back to how it was...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

They are changing the track for next year. The Villeneuve chicane and the last chicane are going and some other corners are going to be redesigned. Hopefully it will make the racing better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Great!