SCN Design Team

Discussion in 'Artwork - Photoshops and Sketches' started by DownwardSpiral, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Lets design a car!

I need all of your artistic, pshop, designing and automotive talents to design a car together! Who's with me?

2. oh oh me! sounds fun.

3. I'd be down.

4. Cool, we need more people though!

5. what do you have in mind?

7. Being that these days I'm working at a car design studio, I'd like to be nominated for project director.

8. Works for me! We need to figure out what kind of platform we're working with and go from there.

9. I'd love to help too!!

10. Alex you can be Project Director but im gonna be Chief of Design

11. So, where should we start?

12. thinking what you/we want.. :?

13. Well, should we decide on one specific chassis layout, like mid-engine RWD, or just start submitting different ideas and we can go with the best one. Then, go from there.

14. I say we get some guys who really want to be involved and get their ideas rather than a bunch of Hellen Kellers just throwing shit out there

15. Are you looking for just making computer made images and stuff?

16. Anything.

17. So, what's going on?

18. Should everyone who wants to help just throw some sketches of stuff they would like to see developed together, then we see where to go from there?

19. Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

20. spose i can make the clay model.....

21. I have pretty expansive experiance as an Engineer in Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory and ET: Quake Wars.

22. Let me kick this thing - did this one just for fun.

It is branded as an audi - I hope nobody is offended by the use of their logo.

It is made using photoshop over hand-made pencil schetch.

23. Let me kick this thing - did this one just for fun.

It is branded as an audi - I hope nobody is offended by the use of their logo.

It is made using photoshop over hand-made pencil schetch.

24. haha thats cool

25. this so isnt gonna work but i'll submit a couple of concepts