Screw All the Racists

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by SL55 AMG, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Screw All the racist in the World,
    Screw ALl the terrorists in the world
    ScreW Oussama Ben Laden
    Screw People talking shit about Muslims, they're even inferior to oussama ben LADEn
    Screw idiot people like Georges Bush
    Screw Everyone!! this forum is supposed to be about #$%#ing cars!!! when you become mature enough at least u will respect other religions, and especially a car like the LAraki fulgura!! it has 720HP and looks like HELL! it's an amazing car you should all ADMIT it! why do u even care about the fact that its made in a Muslim country?? who cares where its done? it one amazing car!

**** YOU ALL! at least show some respect to cars!!!!!
    Just for the record, the LAraki FUlgura Has 720HP, weight 1150Kg, and that's 200Kg less than both the Enzo and the Pagani ZONDA!!
    It has 60Hp more than the Enzo, and 170 more than the pagani
    I really like to see some specs about this car, it would rape everything!!!!

did anyone notice that!??!?!

2. Re: Screw All the Racists

Just some Specs:

0-60 mph: 3.4 sec
    0-100 mph: 8.1 sec
    Quarter Mile: 11.2 sec @ 126 mph
    Top Speed: 330kph+

This car is to be compared to the TOP supercars!!! Laraki corporation created a WONDER alongside with Lamborghini,
    acceleration is faster than both The Pagani and the Enzo...
    Top speed in the Enzo is better due to its aerodynamics, but anyway, this is A CAR I REALLY WANT!

3. Re: Screw All the Racists

.!!!

4. Re: Screw All the Racists

Go easy fellar!!!

5. Re: Screw All the Racists

Ok......
    And you, of all people say this is about cars?
    And you start a post to say "screw racists"? What the hell?!?!

6. Re: Screw All the Racists

yo carguy fruit cake, he started this post, so he can tell dum white foks like u, that ur lives are all worthless and pethetic. ur poor, u'll marry an average girl, and ur dum. i dun know if he's rich like me, but i'll tell u this. I'm a rich arab, representin all da innocent ppl dieing, and if i ever saw a #$%#er talkin shit bout ne of da innocent ppl i'll give him a personal ass #$%#ing. PEACE IN DA MIDDLE EAST

7. Re: Screw All the Racists

You people gotta calm down, i think that the guy that posted this is right though, i'm tired of people saying a car sucks becuase of were it came from, or who made it. But really, u people flip out to much, and you gotta stop making stupid jokes about each other, talk about cars for a change, i hate going into a forum or post, and having to read "so in so is this and that" i am glad this guy posted this, but really talk about cars, and give reasons, instead of makin fun of each other.

8. Re: Screw All the Racists

So you consider you to be a rich arab.
    1.Even if youre "richer" at least I dont buy wifes like you do.
    2.I dont pay bitches to have sex with me.
    3.I have my own wife that i did not pay for!!!
    4.Money has its center at New York.
    5.I am richer than you who is a 12 year old boy who came on this site who is probably american and likes to make fun,just like any other 12 year old boy.
    6.Youre wifes would divorce to you for what you say because in the middle east wifes ge beat up by "housebandsd's" and the rule oblig. that there!!!HAHAHA!!!
    7.The middle east is Alfa and Omega because Sumer was the first to appear while Iraq is the first do disappear!!!
    8.The Saint Bible says that so God never lies and Arab's DIE

9. Re: Screw All the Racists

Do you know that he pays for all those things, do u know that he has more then one wife, do u know that he beats his wife, no so dont say things u dont know. and grow up please

10. Re: Screw All the Racists

Lets just understand ourself ,I was not talking about HIM I was about a Muslim in general,in Saudi (wich means in israelian Satan) Arabia and other Muslim its like a rule to do bad to youre wifes you know what i mean (**** & GO).

11. Re: Screw All the Racists

I know what you mean, im sure many Muslims do that, bbut not all you know

12. Re: Screw All the Racists

i dont care enough about your customs to be predjudice.

13. Re: Screw All the Racists

All the time only when the Ramadan's time.(a kind of time that youre not allowed to do some things though)

14. Re: Screw All the Racists

That's what's i was talking about you moron!!! what do you care if he has paid to have sex or if he has 100 wifes and beats them all day long???? this is A CAR FORUM!! TALK ABOUT CARS!!!!!

And you seem like a pretty nice racist so SCREW YOU!

15. Re: Screw All the Racists

Youre going to get BANNED hahahahahahaha MOTHERFUCKER,idiot,homo sexual,bisexual,moron,no life,idiot as a rat,ugly as dead cat,born from 2 dads,#$%#ed by his parents when he was 5,got hes penis cut at 2 years,bit by a dog at 9 and got turbated.........hahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahah MOTHERFUCKER,ASSHOLE IDIOT INGNORANT!!!
    Screw you racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Re: Screw All the Racists

Youre going to get BANNED hahahahahahaha MOTHERFUCKER,idiot,homo sexual,bisexual,moron,no life,idiot as a rat,ugly as dead cat,born from 2 dads,#$%#ed by his parents when he was 5,got hes penis cut at 2 years,bit by a dog at 9 and got turbated.........hahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahah MOTHERFUCKER,ASSHOLE IDIOT INGNORANT!!!

17. Re: Screw All the Racists

Do you ever have anything to say about cars? please if you are gonna post something post it about the car. this car is great i like the engine and design.