SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by adeel ladoo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ANY BMW CAN BURN THE SHIT OUT OF THESE GAY LITTLE HONDAS<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

Preach on!

3. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

**** you bitches. Bring your Euro cars.

4. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

you are an idiot.

5. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

no shit sherlok. But it is nice for a honda.

6. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

I would put my Chevelle up against any Honda, Acura, pretty much any jap car. STOP FIXING UP FOUR CYLINDER JAP CARS THEY SUCK. go buy something with a little power.

7. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

god i hate hondas (when there ryced)

8. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

LOL, I'd like to see even a heavily modified Chevelle even keep to within 10 carlengths of a stock Civic on a good twisty road....ANY stock Civic, and we all know how slow the CX is.

you don't consider 200hp much? likely almost as much as your chevelle and the car weighs about 1/3 the weight if even.
    Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, where do you live? if it's anywhere near BC you're on for a race next summer, one held through the WCRA, you can enter with your chevelle, I'll enter with my '90 STOCK Civic SI.

There are so many Jap cars that would put you in your place, even 4cyl.'s that would have their way with you even on the track.

9. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

How about you come down around here and we'll go to a drag strip and ill show you what American muscle can do. What would you rather have an american blown 502. Or a peice of shit civic. Civics arent made to race there made for economy.

10. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

Im not saying all Jap cars suck. i personally think the Supra and the Skyline are some pretty bad ass cars. But Civics SUCK. I would rather take a Cavalier over a civic because civics suck. And going down a twisty road i would still tear you up becuse a chevelle has a big ass and that very nice502 sit pretty far down in the frame so i would take your little civic on any course.

11. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

Why answer him......no knowleagable judgement and analysis.......

Two different cars with different price range and target market could not be compared.

12. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

I'm a fallen import tuner. I use to love my 95 Honda Accord 2.7 V-6. I got sick of it after a while because I have done so much research to put a forced induction system in my car. I never found any type of high horsepower product for this model, so I eventually gave up. All companys are about the 4 cylinder tuning, and have no desire to care about the cars that have more potential than any 4 cylinder. The 4 cylinder import scene is a joke to me. I use to think it was cool now it's just getting on my nerves.

13. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

yer on.....where do u live?

5 regional rallies would prove otherwise, as in 5 of the rallies I've been in I've come in 1st in class and as good as 3rd overall, and that's against cars that would totally dominate your pathetic cavalier. My '90 Civic SI pales in comparison to those cars, but at least it can compete when a good Driver/co-driver combination is behind the wheel, cavalier wouldn't have a hope.

14. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

ONLY FUCKEN FAGGOTS WOULD COMPARE BMW AND CHEVS TO HONDA.
    THESE ARE COMPLETE DIFFERENT TYPE OF CARS AIM AT DIFFERENT MARKET.
    SCREW ALL THOSE WHO SCREW JAPANESE CARS.
    WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE A JAPANESE CAR UP YOUR ASS.

15. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

They're more for racing than ANY Chevelle. Going fast in a straight line does not impress me whatsoever....unless of course it's a 5000hp drag monster that'll do the 1/4 in 1/2 a second (yes I'm exaggerating).....a straight road is no grounds for testing the performance of any real car.

BTW if Civics aren't for racing, then how do you explain the fact that they're one of the most successful-for-class cars in most forms of autocross, rallycross, and most forms of road racing?

They're actually made for low level economical performance which they provide quite well.

16. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

Are the honda fans saying that a STOCK honda would beat a STOCK bmw?

17. Re: SCREW JAP CARS MUST READ!!!!!!

Well, the civic type-r effectively and consistently beats the bmw's in its class (I believe it would be the 328ti, ci, etc).

18. Re:

Honda's-Boring
    BMW's-to expensive

Everything American cars aren't.

See how many people b!tch about this. HA HA HA

19. Re: Re:

lol, I find most American cars to be boring.