Screw you guys, I like this car

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by Solicom, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

I really like it as well.
    Im with you, the styling is classic yet different.

2. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

this car kicks

3. As stated in the topic, I like this car. I doubt anyone is with me, but what do I care? It's got a V8, though small by my standards. Decent power, though. And classic styling, which I really like. Don't care much for the rear in profile view, but if I had enough money to buy this, I could spend a bit more to get some fiberglass molded to how I want it.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

word up bro! i love this car too man. and i agree with pretty much everything u just said. this car is hot.

5. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

True this car is great and it has very unique styling that will get heads turning.

6. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

I love it. If I had the money id buy one

<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

i #$%#en like this car...it's an awsome car .. combining between the old look and the technology of today ...
    i really liked it .. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SinofSpeed</i>
    <b>As stated in the topic, I like this car. I doubt anyone is with me, but what do I care? It's got a V8, though small by my standards. Decent power, though. And classic styling, which I really like. Don't care much for the rear in profile view, but if I had enough money to buy this, I could spend a bit more to get some fiberglass molded to how I want it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it does have a bmw v8.... and has the look of a restored old car... i agree with u

9. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

I love cars that are just a manifestation of some creators idea, no test marketing, water down BS, that is so rare. In short, this car is awesome.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

i like the car too ay, looks like a new smoother lines of a vintage sports coupe, love it..<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

i love the rear end actually. . .. i think it looks great b/c its different if nothing else. . i wish this thing got a tuned engine too though. . . man 500 hp would kick ass. . . <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

I love everything on this car
    a BMW enginere was quoted as saying finealy a great car for out engines

13. Re: Screw you guys, I like this car

As Nicsche said:"the roots of the future should be sought in the past"
    This car is amazing in all respects<!-- Signature -->