See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

Discussion in '2001 Mosler MT900 R' started by Honda rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. See, Honda can make more than V6, it just that they don't make V8s, becuz they aren't necessary.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

They are necessary in their everyday cars, because they are underpowered.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WS6 Trans Am</i>
    <b>They are necessary in their everyday cars, because they are underpowered.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What cars are underpowered?
    Civic?? It's a economy car that's supposed to get good mileage.
    Accord?? 200hp is more than enough for a family sedan, 0-60mph in 7.6 sec, that's respectable.
    Oddessy?? 240hp is a lot for a minivan, remember, it's a minivan, not a sports car.
    S2000?? 0-60mph in 5.3 sec with a top speed of 150mph is fast for a roadster.
    Insight?? This car is never meant to be fast, it's for saving fuel.
    NSX?? Top speed of 175mph is really fast. I mean u don't need to go that fast.
    Pilot?? It has enough power to compete with its rivals.
    TL and CL?? 260hp, 0-60mph in 5.9sec, fast enough for a sedan and coupe.
    Integra (RSX)?? 0-60 from 6.1 - 7.4 sec, kills all its rivals.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. See, Honda can make more than V6, it just that they don't make V8s, becuz they aren't necessary.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

fghjfgj

6. Re: See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

fgjfgjfghj

7. Re: See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

ghjfghjf

8. Re: See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

Yeah, and it's not available to the general public. DISQUALIFIED!!! Best car in the world: Ford GT-40

9. Re: See, here's a Honda with more than 6 cylinders.

Yeah it dosnt count if its noe available to the public. Best cars in the world: Veyron and Supra!