Send me some good vibes guys.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by V8stangman, May 4, 2016.

1. Finally some good news!
    His doctor took all the bandages off his eye and he looked at it and said that the operation was successful.
    What I need to do for him is add medication, like eye drops, to his eye. 3 differents type of drops to be applied in
    5 minutes interval between every 4 hours except nighttime.
    His doctor also said that to cure it's very long, like 2 months, maybe less. No more activities, only rest.
    And rest like 18 hours per day, on his left side until his next appointment this Wednesday.

Ouf! It's been a stressful week, sure glad that it's going in the right direction.
    Thanks again for all the kind words guys. Made me feel much better.

Baklava and Veyronman like this.
  2. That's a particularly annoying recovery. To help him pass the time, I recommend loading up on audiobooks and podcasts

3. good to hear :)

one suggestions, don't cook onions in the frying pan with him in the house! my brother did that after I got Lasik surgery and my eyes were totally pissed off

4. Good to hear it went well.

Eye drops are so annoying. I always miss.

5. So what happened, any why?

6. Since his eyesight has high myopia, it can happen all of a sundden like that.
    He didn't get a hit on his head / eye, vibration or got poke, nothing.
    His doctor said it can happen, not often, for anybody that got high myopia.

7. glad to hear that he's doing well! recovery time is crucial; better to err on the side of safety then having the whole thing happen again.

8. lol
    bet those stangkids are getting laid on the reg in canada U
    absolutely slaying
    good for porscheseb