Service with a smile

Discussion in '1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Straßenversion' started by FerrariKing, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Service with a smile

yeah i do, ive proved it in another forumn and im not gonna get into the argument again.

2. Re: Service with a smile

very nice car but why dont u go get it clean?

3. Re: Service with a smile

i do clean it often however i had jsut gotten back from a long drive along a country highway which turned out to be pretty dusty as u can see.

4. Re: Service with a smile

Wow! Thats great! Service with a smile all right!

Nice Ferrari too!

5. Re: Service with a smile

what is the dog's name?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Service with a smile

Thats Bear. i haver anotherone but she isnt in the photo i dont think. her name is Juzz (not named by me)<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Service with a smile

NICE CAR! You plan on getting a Ferrari F50?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Service with a smile

i would like to but not right now,
    i dont have the spare cash lying around to buy one and i dont want to take open a huge loan. (i dont like being in debt) when i save the money to buy one i will concider it for sure.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Service with a smile

Since I see that you are a exotic collector... then maybe you should also think about getting a Lamborghini Murcielago... it got gorgeous drop-down sexy looks and amazing performance too!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Service with a smile

you may not like this answer but i am not really a lamborghini fan, and i dont really ever plan on buying one. as i said in my last post i dont have the cash in the bank to afford one anyway.

heres a free tip for you, it may sound repeated to many however it has helped me greatly to get where i am. i do not invest or buy into anything large unless i have the cash, i never take out huge loans to buy a new car for my collection or a new house. whilst this would be hard for many people who do not have the ability to do this, it is wise to try as hard as you can. sacrifices now will lead to a greater pleasure later.

oh and a man in know through the prestiege dealer in my home city has his name already on the waiting list for one, here in australia (which is about 2 cars). so if his car changes my mind drastically i might concider it in the distant future.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Service with a smile

good service<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Service with a smile

that's what you get for paying a Million Bucks for it! 24-hour service... no fees<!-- Signature -->

13. has anyone read about the service that you get along with the car. if the car breaks down whilst you are taking it for a "leisurly" drive, just call mercedes and within 24 hours they will fly out to whatever country you are in and fix the car for you (free of charge!!!). i guess your 2 million should fix that cost up.

this system is kinda similar to what you get with a mclaren f1. the big mac has an inbuilt modem which you plug into a phone line, it then dials mclaren in the UK and from there they can determine the problems by looking at the data from the computer. also they garuntee that there will always be a licenced mclaren mechanic in each country in which a mclaren is in.

14. Re: Service with a smile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerrariKing</i>
    <b>

has anyone read about the service that you get along with the car. if the car breaks down whilst you are taking it for a "leisurly" drive, just call mercedes and within 24 hours they will fly out to whatever country you are in and fix the car for you (free of charge!!!). i guess your 2 million should fix that cost up.

this system is kinda similar to what you get with a mclaren f1. the big mac has an inbuilt modem which you plug into a phone line, it then dials mclaren in the UK and from there they can determine the problems by looking at the data from the computer. also they garuntee that there will always be a licenced mclaren mechanic in each country in which a mclaren is in.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

just out of curiosity , you said it is an in-built modem right?
    how are you suppose to connect it to a phone line? you outta have a phone-jack thingee in your garage or something...and also you will need a long phone line right? or is it wireless??? i dunno..im lost..

have i just made a stupid comment?

<!-- Signature -->

15. #15 FerrariKing, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  16. Re: Service with a smile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from veilsided921</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerrariKing</i>
    <b>

has anyone read about the service that you get along with the car. if the car breaks down whilst you are taking it for a "leisurly" drive, just call mercedes and within 24 hours they will fly out to whatever country you are in and fix the car for you (free of charge!!!). i guess your 2 million should fix that cost up.

this system is kinda similar to what you get with a mclaren f1. the big mac has an inbuilt modem which you plug into a phone line, it then dials mclaren in the UK and from there they can determine the problems by looking at the data from the computer. also they garuntee that there will always be a licenced mclaren mechanic in each country in which a mclaren is in.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

just out of curiosity , you said it is an in-built modem right?
    how are you suppose to connect it to a phone line? you outta have a phone-jack thingee in your garage or something...and also you will need a long phone line right? or is it wireless??? i dunno..im lost..

have i just made a stupid comment?

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> There's what you call a satellite internet...

hah! that's some service!<!-- Signature -->

17. #17 maclaren4life, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Service with a smile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerrariKing</i>
    <b>
    heres the mclaren website, it explains it all, i wish i got this kind of service with my ferrari, the again there are lots more of them around than mclarens

http://www.mclarencars.com/content/sections/mainfr/ccare.htm </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

YOU DON'T OWN A FERRARI!!!