Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is....

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai H6CD Roadster Concept' started by jr2400, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

yeah this is a sweet car, i donbt mind the v6<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

What the Hell is wrong with you?! Its nothing but a little shitbox with 4 wheels!!!

------------------------------
    It Doesn't matter what you think or believe; all Hyundais suck. Just accept it.

3. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

VMIFerrari needs to shut up and come back to the forums when he's old enuff to drive and has testdrove some cars<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TelcoTata</i>
    <b>VMIFerrari needs to shut up and come back to the forums when he's old enuff to drive and has testdrove some cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -

I don't need to drive a Hyundai to know they suck. It's not that hard to see. Why do you even waste time trying to defend them?

5. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sungjoon</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->love it

6. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

This is a V6 engine made by a non American company. Which also means Efficiency. I would rather have an efficient V6 than an inefficient (American) V8.

7. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

VMl ferrari you are a moron just keep your mouth shut, put in the occasional "cool car" and maybe just maybe someone on this board will have ahalf an ounce of respect 4 u. Damn

8. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

Shitbox on 4 wheels? Should you be in a creative writing class? Seriously, I ALMOST laughed at that one. Don't come whining when Hyundai is smokin tires and lightin fires.
    PS I don't blame you, when I was 13 I liked the Ferrari too
    PPS HanGooks Foreva

9. Re: Sh*t man!......i love this car...........the only problem is

While I don't think this is the most incredible car ever built, I've seen worse and driven much, much worse. As for the V6, who cares? Does it have enough power to blow your hair back and get you from a to b? More cylendars doesn't mean better, and horsepower means even less.<!-- Signature -->