1. Re: SHIBBY!

This car is very beautiful

2. Re: SHIBBY!

Damm Thats one Bad-ASS car!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: SHIBBY!

right on!!!!!

4. Re: SHIBBY!

This car is great! Too bad corvette cant carry on the tradition...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: SHIBBY!

yeah batman too bad the current z06 is way faster 1/4, way faster 0-60, way higher top speed, and handles "way" better. you fool.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: SHIBBY!

Does anyone really believe that the L88's 1/4 mile time was just 13.56?? - or do we think that it's another one of Ford's insurance tame-downs? I would expect this car to run under 12, any other thoughts....<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: SHIBBY!

This car is wild. Nothing more to say.

keep the faith

8. Re: SHIBBY!

hey smart guy, corvettes are made by Chevrolet, not ford. And i cant imagine how fast that car would accelerate with modern tires instead of those old redlines they put on them.

9. Re: SHIBBY!

no, i dont think the 1/4 time is too accurate... esp. since the 0-60 time isnt listed. cuz no joke, i know a guy who's got one of these bitches, and has had it at least since the 70's, and that thing apparently outperforms so many things, even a lot of current stuff =) then again maybe its the driver who knows hehe<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: SHIBBY!

I'm sure that is a conservative 1/4 mile time but then again this whole thing is screwed up because under horsepower it says 550 ft/lbs...

11. Re: SHIBBY!

what a manmobile. I don't think aything else needs to be said.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: SHIBBY!

if you look at most old muscle cars the acceleration times are slower than what they should be because of the tires

13. Re: SHIBBY!

ive heard low 11s...

14. Re: SHIBBY!

Speedvision got their hands on this car. Threw some street slicks on there and it ran a 11.87 @ 134mph with a 0-60 of 4 seconds flat.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: SHIBBY!

alright.... you all have points.... it is a great car, but so is the ZO6..... I just want to know..... what the #$%# does shibby mean?

16. Re: SHIBBY!

BAD ASS CAR

17. Re: SHIBBY!

that car is awsome<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: SHIBBY!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bartman3322</i>
    <b>This car is great! Too bad corvette cant carry on the tradition...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Too bad Corvette Can't carry on the tradition?????? What is your problem? You would be stupid to go up against a stock vette in most any other sports car and we won't even talk about the ZO6 (which in 2003 will be upwards of 425 hp) or the Tigershark concept (742 bhp). Next time, think before you speak.