should this be my 1st car

Discussion in '2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R V Spec' started by Daflipz, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Cuz I plan to get this cuz of all the hp u can get for 24000 Canadian. I mean 175hp. I mean 5 less than the Celica gts but it is 7000 cheaper. should I get this instead of a used acura GSR or celica gts.

2. Re: should this be my 1st car

if you want a fast import get a new maxima i drove one of those and i have driven one of these, and obviously the maxima is faster but the sentra feels EXTREMELY underpowered. i really thought the performance would be better.

3. Re: should this be my 1st car

If I were you I would buy a 97 Integra GSR<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: should this be my 1st car

Oh man I would love to get the new maxima in a 5 spd or 6spd manual but I cant seem to afford them. I am only 17 and I been saving like for 1 1/2 years for a car and I am getting there. and the sentra seems to be "civic killer" plus I like the skyline kit, but a 97 GSR seem a great choice to me cuz I can get them used which means cheaper and less payments. but I live in TOronto and nuff integras, civics and celicas. I still got 1 more year to save up so I let this sit. Also sentra is a 4 Dr which mean it dont count as a sports car. anyways I am stil open minded. My choices ranges from eagle talon 91-97, civic SiR or Si 95-2000, celica GtS 95-2002, integra GSR 98-2000, Nissan Sentra 2002, Eclipse 96-2003.

I got 1 or 2 years plus college for mechanix so I am still thinking but I am stilll open to suggestions.

5. Re: should this be my 1st car

thoses are some pretty good choices but if i had the money right now, i would definatley go with the Nissan 300ZX. they are supercharged and super fast, and they look sooooo good. the convertables look good but they cant beet the T tops.and they run pretty cheap for a 95 or 94. if it was up to me, id go with the Z over the eclipse and stuff.<!-- Signature -->